BY SOURCEBOOKS

Don"t miss the latest gripping, high-stakes thriller from Wattpad sensation Natasha Preston, author of the runaway hit The Cellar. Of course, the dress was white. This is what I"m supposed to die in, I thought. Not many people knew what their last outfit would be. I pulled it over my head. It fit me perfectly. It had long, loose fitting sleeves, a modest neckline, and waves of material on the skirt. I hated it. There were no shoes, and I was afraid I"d have to run through the forest barefoot but there weren"t a lot of options. Besides, I"d run barefoot over a bed of nails to get away. Scarlett, are you ready? he called. I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. Time to fight for my life. Scarlett Garner doesn"t remember anything before the age of four-until a car accident changes everything. She starts to remember pieces of apast that frighten her. A past her parents hid from her? and a secret that could get her killed. see more...

Priscilla A.
Brentwood, NY
I actually really love this book and I’m not into reading lol. I only read the back of books and if I’m gravitating towards it I grab it. This book did not disappoint. From page 1 I could not put it down!
Miranda P.
I love this author and any book she writesnis phenominal. her first book was one of my favorites and this one is excellent as well.