A&W TEN Root Beer

Drink

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A&W TEN Root Beer!
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
A&W TEN Root Beer uploaded by Fatima A R.
A & W is still my favorite root beer. Their diet and 10 cal ones taste great. Highly recommend. Did have a problem getting it off top shelf in store. Please lower or design better.
Melissa C.
LA
Purchased at: Target
This taste great and it’s inexpensive and you can get them in packs and you can really taste the root beer.
Shae C.
Concrete
This a great brand. I love rootbeer and i always have to have a&w. In my opinion it has the best flavor compared to other brands.
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
While I have always been a huge A&W Root Beer fan.... my jaw dropped to the floor is shock and excitement when they released the TEN version! This is my go-to drink when I don't need a caffeine kick with the same great taste, it is everything I could have asked for. I will continue to buy this product for as long as they keep it stocked on the shelves!
Casandra D.
Augusta, GA
We Love this A&W! It is definitely surprisingly good for only being 10 calories per serving! We are trying to cut back on junk food in my house and this definitely hits the spot! It's almost guilt free for being a soda that tastes almost like the regular stuf! Definitely recommend for those trying to cut back but don't want to compromise too much on the taste.
Denise H.
What can I say about this great beverage…I love an ice cold root beer an A&W is always my first choice…. Add a little ice cream an it’s a dessert. To me A&W does not compare… best root beer flavor an def recommend for a bbq.
Amanda E.
Augusta, GA
A&W Ten is an excellent alternative to full sugar sodas. It is one of the few brands that don’t seem to have that telltale diet aftertaste, which is part of the reason it is one of my favorite low calorie drink.
Shirley N.
Irvine, CA
It is very good. We can’t tell it has zero sugar. We bought a 12 package not the bottles.
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
I think that this 10 line was started so men can feel good about drinking diet soda because, you know , they need to pretend they are not drinking a diet soda. God forbid we hurt their Manley feelings by making them admit that maybe they need a diet soda. Settle down Chad, no one is judging you on your soft drink purchase.
Stacy A.
517 brooke rd
Im a root beer! I😂 the taste was absolutely amazing and always a great price too! Definitely one of my favorite to purchase

Looking for your answer?