BY A&W

A&W Root Beer Float Dessert Topper.
A&W Root Beer, Since 1919.
Natural and artificially flavored syrup.
No mess cap! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Holly D.
Bridgeview, IL
This product actually makes my vanilla ice cream taste like a root beer float and it taste great. I must point out that the nutritional value is lacking though which is pretty important to me and my family. Great taste though so you decide I give it a 50/50 right now.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
This topping, while not very healthy, does taste great. I love root beer and this does make your vanilla ice cream taste that way!
Tineshia C.
Edgewood, MD
High in calories and it doesn't taste that great. I thought I'd be able to make a root beer float but I didn't like the taste