Add a Photo

By A&W
A&W® Root Beer.
Since 1919.
Made with aged vanilla.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
120 calories per can.
Photos (4)
Nicole c.
Nicole c.

These are so convenient for me. I'm someone who never finishes a whole can of soda so the size of these are perfect for me! The taste is bubbly and reminds me of a perfect drink for a hot summer day! The price is a bit high because for maybe 2 more dollars you can get a full size 12 pack, but I don't mind!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL

This brand of root beer, along with MUG, are my favorite to drink! The aged vanilla along with the cola taste in a can taste amazing together in the mix and the smaller can size is perfect for on the go!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND

This is my all-time favorite root beer. I love the vanilla flavor. I'm not a big fan of soda to begin with, but this is the only one that I can drink a whole can by myself. :)
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Livermore, Ca

This is a staple for any backyard bash! A cooler full to drink with BBQ and extra for root beer floats, I always have it on hand!!
Corinne K.
Corinne K.
Riverside, CA

This rootbeer is delicious. One of my top three favorites... Yes, I have a top three.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN

I love A&W's root beer!! Its super carbonated and tastes delicious ice cold.
J.J. O.
J.J. O.
Deer Park , Wa

One of the best root beer sodas around. Love the little cans they make nice size root beer floats for the little ones.
Jenny s.
Jenny s.
Apex, Nc

I remember making root beer floats when I was little with this stuff. Loved it then...still love it now!
Hannah N.
Hannah N.

A&W is a wonderful rootbeer. One of my favorites. Very sweet and fizzy. If you're going to drink a rootbeer, this is the one to get
Candi E.
Candi E.

My favorite! Caffeine free and delicious. This is a child hood favorite, I enjoy it room temp.
Tara C.
Tara C.

Have you ever cooked anything in rootbeer?

Join Now