A&W Root Beer - 6 PK uploaded by Joelie T.A&W Root Beer - 6 PK uploaded by keren a.A&W Root Beer - 6 PK uploaded by Shalyn Y.See all 6 photos
2 colors available

BY A&W

A&W® Root Beer.
Since 1919.
Made with aged vanilla.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
120 calories per can. see more...

• Have you ever cooked anything in root...Pulled pork and porkchops 5 Answers
Photos (6)
Buy on Walmart*
  • "this is the best roo tbeer that i have tried,love to make root beer floats and use it to cook pulled pork in a crockpot yummy" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't drink soda often but when I do this is definitely one that I reach for." in 1 review
Nicole c.
Nicole c.
These are so convenient for me. I'm someone who never finishes a whole can of soda so the size of these are perfect for me! The taste is bubbly and reminds me of a perfect drink for a hot summer day! The price is a bit high because for maybe 2 more dollars you can get a full size 12 pack, but I don't mind!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
This brand of root beer, along with MUG, are my favorite to drink! The aged vanilla along with the cola taste in a can taste amazing together in the mix and the smaller can size is perfect for on the go!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
This is my all-time favorite root beer. I love the vanilla flavor. I'm not a big fan of soda to begin with, but this is the only one that I can drink a whole can by myself. :)
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Livermore, Ca
This is a staple for any backyard bash! A cooler full to drink with BBQ and extra for root beer floats, I always have it on hand!!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
I love A&W's root beer!! Its super carbonated and tastes delicious ice cold.
Joelie T.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Foodie Expert
I have always been a rootbeer lover! A&W has never failed me. They always have that bold delicious taste that a good rootbeer should always have! I usually always have one in my fridge to lift me up when i need a pick up!
keren a.
keren a.
Lake arthur, LA
Foodie Expert
I like a&w root beer. It is my always go to drink when I want a root beer. It is never flat and always give me that bold taste I like.
Dee Y.
Dee Y.
Foodie Expert
Root Beer is my absolute favorite soda to drink. I don't like to drink a lot at once so these are perfect for me!
J.J. O.
J.J. O.
Deer Park , Wa
One of the best root beer sodas around. Love the little cans they make nice size root beer floats for the little ones.
Jenny s.
Jenny s.
Apex, Nc
I remember making root beer floats when I was little with this stuff. Loved it then...still love it now!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Have you ever cooked anything in rootbeer?