BY A&W

A&W® Root Beer.
Since 1919.
Made with aged vanilla.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
120 calories per can. see more...

• Have you ever cooked anything in rootbeer?5 Answers
  • Root beer or Cream soda?? A&W Root Beer - 6 PK A&W Cream Soda1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "this is the best roo tbeer that i have tried,love to make root beer floats and use it to cook pulled pork in a crockpot yummy" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't drink soda often but when I do this is definitely one that I reach for." in 1 review
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I have always been a rootbeer lover! A&W has never failed me. They always have that bold delicious taste that a good rootbeer should always have! I usually always have one in my fridge to lift me up when i need a pick up!
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
Root beer has always been my number one favorite soda of all time ! Especially when they are in the cans ! 8 love A&W Root beer as it is very carbonated and super good and refreshing !!
Nicole c.
These are so convenient for me. I'm someone who never finishes a whole can of soda so the size of these are perfect for me! The taste is bubbly and reminds me of a perfect drink for a hot summer day! The price is a bit high because for maybe 2 more dollars you can get a full size 12 pack, but I don't mind!
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
This brand of root beer, along with MUG, are my favorite to drink! The aged vanilla along with the cola taste in a can taste amazing together in the mix and the smaller can size is perfect for on the go!
Sade C.
Newark, DE
Love, love, love it! Great root beer taste. Perfect for root beer floats. Excellent product but I definitely prefer it out of a bottle. I've come to find root beer too fizzy to enjoy from a can. You end up with my burn & can, than flavor!
Brittany M.
Can't go wrong with classic A&W! Pair it with some vanilla ice cream and you're good to go! My household buys this brand constantly. The flavor is rich and "root beery" lol
Taylor J.
Minot, ND
This is my all-time favorite root beer. I love the vanilla flavor. I'm not a big fan of soda to begin with, but this is the only one that I can drink a whole can by myself. :)
Brittney B.
Johnson, Vermont
Love this root beer more than any other! It such a strong root beer taste! Having it from a bottle is definitely better than cans but either way this soda tastes amazing!
Sheri  T.
Caney, Ks , ['', '', '']
Yum!! Our favorite Root Beer! Perfect for Root Beer floats. No Caffeine is perfect for the kiddos also. Not very expensive either! The whole family loves it!
Tina R.
Salem, OR
It's so rare for me to find a soda I like. But A&W root is it. It's smooth and goes down easy. It's the best root beer to use for root beer floats.
Tara C.
Have you ever cooked anything in rootbeer?
Crystal G.