BY SNAPPLE

Treat yourself to a deliciously refreshing American classic with A&W Root Beer. A&W Root Beer is caffeine free, and it's made with aged vanilla for a sweet and smooth taste that has become the standard in root beer soft drinks. A&W is best when enjoyed in an ice-cold mug or with vanilla ice cream for a delicious root beer float. Make your day a little bit sweeter with the rich and flavorful taste of A&W Root Beer. see more...

Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
Best tasting Root beer out there. Very frothy tasting and creamy as if you're drinking a homemade not bottle Root beer! I love the taste. Most places do have this root beer to buy. Price point is great! i would recommend to anyone! I love it! Very tasty
Destiny K.
There is nothing like a good ole' root beer on a hot summer day. Although I am not a soda drinker anymore, I sometimes cave when I am offered an A&W root beer 😅 my boyfriend always knows when I have a soda craving that this is what I need!
Sara R.
Woodward , OK
Who doesn’t love root beer? Root beer floats are amazing with this brand and my kids love I‎t too. The price is always right. And I don’t see any room for improvement. I will buy until I die. I will always be a ride or die root beer drinker.
Amber C.
Calif City, CA
Classic root beer taste at an always affordable price. How could you go wrong? Not familiar with any other brand of root beer so I can't really compare. I do however like this stuff in the glass better!
Sophia V.
I have loved A&W Root Beer since I was a child, and we always looked for your restaurants when traveling. We knew we would enjoy a great meal and this would be together with an Ice Cold Mug of A&W!! I am a diabetic now, but I love and can enjoy Diet A&W whenever I want - it is a fabulous product. Thank you for selling this refreshing, wonderful beverage - bravo A&W!
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Love me some A&W Root Beer! Goes good by itself, with some vanilla ice cream or even Vodka! I think that most root beers taste similar, but A&W is definitely a different kind of root beer. And it's a welcome change up. Some drinks just miss the mark, but A&W has been around for so long because it's a classic!
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
Best root beer ever! A&W has cream soda and root beer and these two drinks I've loved since I was a young girl. It is strong but it is the best drink ever, I would definitely recommend this to anyone I meet. A&W is inexpensive most stores carry them for like a dollar for a 1 liter drink. My favorite
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I love A and W root beer. This is my favorite brand because the flavor stand s out so much more. I drink this rootbeer all the time. The flavor is sweeter than most, which I love because I love sweet things. Overall, this rootbeer is great and I recommend it.
Dior-Nicole W.
Summit, NJ
When I finally break down and buy soda, this is the one I choose. I like it because it is caffeine free so my youngest with drink it too. My oldest loves ALL root beer. I literally buy soda less than once a month so the three of us split this bottle
Mercedes V.
This is so refreshing and good. O really enjoy it with root bear floats. I like how my 6year old can enjoy some with me since it has no caffeine in it. I recommend this to anyone who likes to enjoy a cold one with a minor lol.