BY SNAPPLE

Treat yourself to a deliciously refreshing American classic with A&W Root Beer. A&W Root Beer is caffeine free, and it's made with aged vanilla for a sweet and smooth taste that has become the standard in root beer soft drinks. A&W is best when enjoyed in an ice-cold mug or with vanilla ice cream for a delicious root beer float. Make your day a little bit sweeter with the rich and flavorful taste of A&W Root Beer. see more...

Sophia V.
I have loved A&W Root Beer since I was a child, and we always looked for your restaurants when traveling. We knew we would enjoy a great meal and this would be together with an Ice Cold Mug of A&W!! I am a diabetic now, but I love and can enjoy Diet A&W whenever I want - it is a fabulous product. Thank you for selling this refreshing, wonderful beverage - bravo A&W!
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
Best root beer ever! A&W has cream soda and root beer and these two drinks I've loved since I was a young girl. It is strong but it is the best drink ever, I would definitely recommend this to anyone I meet. A&W is inexpensive most stores carry them for like a dollar for a 1 liter drink. My favorite
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I love A and W root beer. This is my favorite brand because the flavor stand s out so much more. I drink this rootbeer all the time. The flavor is sweeter than most, which I love because I love sweet things. Overall, this rootbeer is great and I recommend it.
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
Best tasting Root beer out there. Very frothy tasting and creamy as if you're drinking a homemade not bottle Root beer! I love the taste. Most places do have this root beer to buy. Price point is great! i would recommend to anyone! I love it! Very tasty
Destiny K.
There is nothing like a good ole' root beer on a hot summer day. Although I am not a soda drinker anymore, I sometimes cave when I am offered an A&W root beer 😅 my boyfriend always knows when I have a soda craving that this is what I need!
Bree M.
New york
I Love this Beverage It’s one of My Favorite, A&W root beer 1.25oz. I recommend this to Everyone. I try to Buy this Everytime I’m in the Market! Very Affordable!
Dior-Nicole W.
Summit, NJ
When I finally break down and buy soda, this is the one I choose. I like it because it is caffeine free so my youngest with drink it too. My oldest loves ALL root beer. I literally buy soda less than once a month so the three of us split this bottle
Samantha K.
Love my root-beer and A&W is one of the best. Nice and fizzy with a rich vanilla flavor. Some other root bears don’t have a string of a flavor which I personally want. I’ll always pick A&W over any other root beer brand
Megan Q.
['Pearland', ''], TX
This is my number one soda hands down. Some people don’t like the taste of root beer, but this root beer specifically just quenches my cravings for the taste so well. I love it chilled or warm. Delicious every time!
Heather L.
Dickinson, TX
There is nothing better than a cold crisp root beer. What I love about this beer is that it has added vanilla in it. It makes it taste so much better than the competition. I would definitely buy this root beer again.