A&W Restaurants uploaded by cynthia C.A&W Restaurants uploaded by naf C.

BY A&W RESTAURANTS #47 in Dining

• Do they have any in California? I think I faintly remember going ...5 Answers
  • I've never eaten at A&W. What is the best thing they have?3 Answers
  • Can you get other types of ice cream floats (other than root beer)?3 Answers
A&W Restaurants
  • "I personally like A&W restaurants for those of you that are a fan of root beer they definitely have the best especially with their frozen mugs " in 21 reviews
  • "They have the best👍👐😋 root beer floats in the 🌍🌍 and there food is good but they don't have very many locations 😡😭" in 8 reviews
  • "This is one of the only places you can find fried cheese curds - which are amazing (but so bad for you!)" in 7 reviews
  • "You can get a nice cold mug to put your root beer in, for fast food good burgers and little hot dog nuggets." in 7 reviews
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
We like A&W. They're pretty expensive though. I tend to order the shakes more often than burgers because they always get my order wrong. I think $6+ for fast food burgers are a little ridiculous.
Sam:) P.
Santa Maria
Great place to stop after a sports event in high school. Some of my best memories were here with my team. Not only is it a great place for memories, they also serve a mean burger and ice cream. Also very convenient due to the drive thru.
Miranda V.
I loved this place. We visited around Christmas and it was quite busy but the staff was very friendly and the service was really quick. The food is great and has some really good flavors and unique menu items
Manda B.
I'm a huge fan of A&W. Their burgers, although billed as fast food, are always far above the kind of quality one expects at those prices. And there is literally NOTHING in this world like A&W Root Beer straight from the tap. But it only gets better when you remember they make Floats. It really is a timeless, classic restaurant and I adore them.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
A&W is a great for their root beer floats. Their papa hamburger is amazing I'll never forget when I asked them what the secret sauce was and they said the could tell me. But I know it had to be thousand island but for some reason they aren't allowed to say. I'd go back always.
Britny H.
Lakeview, MI
Whenever my aunt is with us this is usually the place we stop at so she can have her chilly cheese fries. I always get something different each time an i am never disappointed. Its a little more pricy then McDonalds but the quality is so much better and the taste is to die for.
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
You can never go wrong with a rootbeer float. A&W has the best rootbeer. I recommend having it with chocolate ice cream though. As for the food, I can't really say. I'm allergic to gluten and nearly everything they have involves bread of some sort.
Aireana S.
Racine, WI
Best cheese curds ever and root beer floats. Their burgers are pretty good. I used to eat here all the time until the moved the location soooooooo far from my house to the point I almost forgot my city had on omg. Some of it con get up there in price but it's soooo worth it the food is so yummy
Ashley C.
A&W is a summer tradition in my family. Going to Upstate New York and going to A&W was something we did every year for a long time. Good food, good prices, delicious ice cream and good service, no complaints whatsoever. Chicken fingers every time.
Ashley Alexa W.
Martinez, CA
Super biased because I love root beer (in certain occasions only?? anyone else?? :) ) & AW are my initials sooo I've always been partial. As far as the restaurants....2 words. CHEESY CURDS. ughhhhhhhh. when I die bury me in a bed of A&W cheesy curds plz.
Gabie C.
Do they have any in California? I think I faintly remember going to one as a child but idk.
Terry-Ann K.
Tweed
Does A&W use cornmeal batter on the onion rings?
Meryem O.
I've never eaten at A&W. What is the best thing they have?
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What is your favorite food here?
Bria E.
Columbia, SC
What kind of food do they have? Ive never heard of an A&W restaurant..