A&W Restaurants uploaded by naf C.

BY A&W RESTAURANTS #47 in Dining

• Do they have any in California? I think I faintly remember going ...5 Answers
  • I've never eaten at A&W. What is the best thing they have?3 Answers
  • Can you get other types of ice cream floats (other than root beer)?3 Answers
A&W Restaurants
  • "I personally like A&W restaurants for those of you that are a fan of root beer they definitely have the best especially with their frozen mugs " in 21 reviews
  • "They have the best👍👐😋 root beer floats in the 🌍🌍 and there food is good but they don't have very many locations 😡😭" in 8 reviews
  • "You can get a nice cold mug to put your root beer in, for fast food good burgers and little hot dog nuggets." in 7 reviews
  • "This is one of the only places you can find fried cheese curds - which are amazing (but so bad for you!)" in 7 reviews
Barbara J.
Barbara J.
Harrison, AR
It's a bit of a drive to the A&W restaurant but it's worth it when you're craving an actual root beer float. The drinks here are amazing and the fountain is set just right, even if you're a fan of another flavor soda. The A&W is paired with a LJS so you can take your fish loving buddies with you. The prices are decent and the food is better than your typical fast food fare.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Foodie Expert
Many years ago I lived next door to an A&W Restaurant. I loved it and visited often. Unfortunately, the one near me closed down quite a long time ago so it is over 50 miles to the nearest one. Now I have to really come up with a good excuse to make the trip, but you can bet that whenever I'm in the area, this will be where we stop for lunch!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Foodie Expert
A&W is my favorite fast food restaurant. I find that their food is of better quality than competitors like Burger King or McDonald's. It is cheap because it is a fast food restaurant. My favorite food to get here are the cheese curds and a cheeseburger. Plus their root beer and root beer flavored ice cream is top notch.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Such a classic! I love how you drive up and your order is taken at your car window. They seriously have delicious fast food- their burgers have a real grilled taste, and their popcorn chicken is also delicious. They also have amazing fries and shakes. If you're ever near an A&W make sure to stop by!
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Foodie Expert
A&W restaurants are truly amazing the food was phenomenal the root beer floats are great the bacon cheeseburgers and french fries a really amazing only downside I can say about this restaurant is it bad that I don't have a Knouff it's hard to find them so that's the other than that they're amazing
Aireana S.
Aireana S.
Racine, WI
Foodie Expert
Best cheese curds ever and root beer floats. Their burgers are pretty good. I used to eat here all the time until the moved the location soooooooo far from my house to the point I almost forgot my city had on omg. Some of it con get up there in price but it's soooo worth it the food is so yummy
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Gentry, AR
Such great food and root beer. I enjoy coming here with my family and their French fries are the bomb.com. Couldn't imagine a better place to eat and always enjoying it. A&W could never get old to me. I will always love it. Also their root beer floats are my favorite.
Ashley Alexa W.
Ashley Alexa W.
Martinez, CA
Foodie Expert
Super biased because I love root beer (in certain occasions only?? anyone else?? :) ) & AW are my initials sooo I've always been partial. As far as the restaurants....2 words. CHEESY CURDS. ughhhhhhhh. when I die bury me in a bed of A&W cheesy curds plz.
Kenneth Y.
Kenneth Y.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
The food is usually fresh and amazing. It's pretty much everything fried. My favorite thing from A&W are the root beer floats. I always get the biggest size that they offer and I happily gulp it down. Whenever i see an A&W I always stop by for something.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Love A&W! I don't normally eat the food but I love to go in an order a root beer float! It's amazing. The food is good too but it's just a normal burger type joint nothing fancy. It's the drinks that people go for and with good reason.
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
Do they have any in California? I think I faintly remember going to one as a child but idk.
Terry-Ann K.
Terry-Ann K.
Tweed
Foodie Expert
Does A&W use cornmeal batter on the onion rings?
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
Foodie Expert
I've never eaten at A&W. What is the best thing they have?
Erika W.
Erika W.
Can you get other types of ice cream floats (other than root beer)?
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What is your favorite food here?