A&W Restaurants uploaded by naf C.

BY A&W RESTAURANTS #34 in Dining

• Do they have any in California? I think I faintly remember going ...5 Answers
  • I've never eaten at A&W. What is the best thing they have?3 Answers
  • Can you get other types of ice cream floats (other than root beer)?3 Answers
A&W Restaurants
  • "I personally like A&W restaurants for those of you that are a fan of root beer they definitely have the best especially with their frozen mugs " in 21 reviews
  • "They have the best👍👐😋 root beer floats in the 🌍🌍 and there food is good but they don't have very many locations 😡😭" in 8 reviews
  • "You can get a nice cold mug to put your root beer in, for fast food good burgers and little hot dog nuggets." in 7 reviews
  • "This is one of the only places you can find fried cheese curds - which are amazing (but so bad for you!)" in 7 reviews
Miranda V.
Foodie Expert
I loved this place. We visited around Christmas and it was quite busy but the staff was very friendly and the service was really quick. The food is great and has some really good flavors and unique menu items
Tracy A.
St Petersburg
Foodie Expert
Looking for the best tasting root beer? Look no further than A&W. Fresh and cold right out of the tap. Delicious! They also have great burgers that go great with the root beer.
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
You can never go wrong with a rootbeer float. A&W has the best rootbeer. I recommend having it with chocolate ice cream though. As for the food, I can't really say. I'm allergic to gluten and nearly everything they have involves bread of some sort.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
I wanted to like this place but I don't think we will return! The root beer dispenser was broken! The burgers weren't that great and the service wasn't great either. Maybe your location is better but we won't be going back to our local one.
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
Foodie Expert
Seriously I've loved #a&w since thy skated your order to your car and placed the tray on your window. We were in Fresno and came across an #a&w and it was still great. Frosted mugs and food is great. Love the fact they have the root beer in diet. A&W Restaurants
Haley S.
Hardeeville, SC
I grew up eating this as a treat! I love the cheese balls and chili cheese fries! The root beer is amazing as well! The prices are amazing and so is the quality of the food! I highly recommend eating here when your one the run!
Jayne E.
Foodie Expert
I love, love, love their root beer and floats! Their food options are okay, but very standard and nothing special. I normally only visit for the root beer... it is well worth a quick stop.
Rebecca R.
Burbank, CA
ive been to this place once on my trip to canada because we happened to be in a train station in i think... seattle? or canada? that had one in the station and we tried it before we left.
Alexandra F.
Foodie Expert
I like, but I do not give the best rating I have gone to better places and this is not in the level of those that I have attended. Without exception, is not so bad. Visit it and make your. Keep improving is all I can add, I know what to achieve!!!!!!!
Christina S.
A&W Rootbeer is my favorite brand of soft drink. So whenever I stop by I get a nice cheeseburger, fries and a rootbeer float. I always make sure I go in hungry so I can leave satisfied!
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
Do they have any in California? I think I faintly remember going to one as a child but idk.
Terry-Ann K.
Tweed
Foodie Expert
Does A&W use cornmeal batter on the onion rings?
Bria E.
Columbia, SC
What kind of food do they have? Ive never heard of an A&W restaurant..
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What is your favorite food here?
Erika W.
Can you get other types of ice cream floats (other than root beer)?