A&W Diet Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Alexzandria P.

BY A&W

A&W® Diet Root Beer.
Made with Aged Vanilla.
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
rootbeer.com.
0 calories per bottle. see more...

• Does diet A&W taste as good as regular? Some diet drinks ...1 Answers
Trish W.
Brownsburg, IN
I love A&W Root Beer but there's something about regular soda that I can't do so if I have any, I always go diet and i like the taste of diet A&W. The price isn't too expensive and if you're looking to save money, it's bound to be on sale somewhere if you look through a few different ads. Would recommend
Emma S.
Astoria, NY
This is a great classic root beer and you can't tell the difference in my opinion between the full calorie version and this diet version -- exactly what you're looking for when you choose diet! Of course it is a good value too and would purchase again.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
Root Beer has a very distinct, sweet taste that is pretty hard to replicate, but this diet Root Beer by A&W is spot on. If you were to give me a diet A&W and a regular A&W and ask me to drink it blindly and decide which is which, I wouldn't be able to. Easily one of my go-to diet drinks.
Naje S.
A lot of people have told me that this root beer is great. I on the other hand did not enjoy the taste at all. I felt like it was a cheaper less good taste. I prefer other brands more. I will say this is an affordable drink, so it won't break your bank.
melanie a.
Daly City, CA
This was my go to soda back when i still drank soda lol. diet? seriously you cant tell at all.it doesn't have that weird artifical suger taste like other diet sodas do.great now i want one
Alexzandria P.
Flushing, MI
Perfect for root beer floats on a hot summer day. Just add your favorite vanilla ice cream and you're all set!
Olivia H.
Dallas, OR
Best diet root beer. No need to look any further. I keep buying it because it's that good. I love it!
Capri S.
Lithonia, GA
Once you can get past the taste of diet drinks, this is actually pretty good.
Elizabeth  M.
Roseville, MI
Does diet A&W taste as good as regular? Some diet drinks leave a bad aftertaste?

back