A&W Diet Root Beer uploaded by Holly H.A&W Diet Root Beer uploaded by Mandy R.A&W Diet Root Beer uploaded by Arliss A.

BY A&W

Diet A&W Root Beer®.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
2 liters (2.1 qt). see more...

• Whats the differences between the diet nd nondiet1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I may sound strange but I love to make ice cream floats with diet dr. Pepper" in 1 review
  • "Who wouldn't like to drink it when there on a diet it doesn't taste like other diet sodas without flavor." in 1 review
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
THE best diet root beer out there. I honestly can't even really tell the difference between this and the non-diet version. This would be just as good in a root beer float or anything else. When I first tasted it I had to double check and make sure I got the diet version.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
Foodie Expert
So yummy. I love that its zero calories. And I love the vanilla taste. Almost as good as getting it right from the restaurant
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Foodie Expert
I usually don't drink soda, but on those rare occasions I always opt for Diet A&W Rootbeer! It doesn't taste anything like your typical diet soda. I bet this would be good as a Rootbeer float!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Westminster, CO
A & W is hands down the best root beer out there. Even though its diet it still tastes amazing, I usually can't tell the difference.
Shanyn M.
Shanyn M.
Foodie Expert
So obsessed with this drink right now. I feel like it's creamier than other root beers, and it tastes like a root beer float without even having to add the ice cream!
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Foodie Expert
Such a great diet rootbeer. It is super sweet though. I almost prefer this to regular rootbeer! If you're looking for a great tasting diet soda, drink this :)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Spring Hill, TN
Foodie Expert
I am seriously in LOVE with this diet soda. I've been trying to really watch my weight as a new year's resolution and this drink has helped me do that! It doesn't taste like a diet drink at all, which is a major bonus! I'll keep buying it as long as it tastes this good!
MICHELLE C.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Foodie Expert
This diet beverage is absolutely delicious!! I am a newly diagnosed diabetic and I don't really care for some of the other diet sodas I have tried. The others all seem to have that weird after taste, this drink does not one. I love it!!
Angela M.
Angela M.
So delicious. I prefer this over regular one. Has a good sweet taste, not over powering.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Carbondale, IL
So delicious! You can definitely tell that it is diet, but it still tatses very good.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
Whats the differences between the diet nd nondiet