A&W Diet Cream Soda

Nutrition Facts - 20 fl oz Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 100 mg 4% Total Carbohydrates 0 g 0% Protein 0 g Caffeine Contains no caffeine Not a significant source of nutrients. *Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. INGREDIENTS: Carbonated water, sodium benzoate (preservative), aspartame, caramel color, citric acid, yucca extract, natural and artificial flavors

Does t taste different?
How is this ? I like my regular a&aw , I could see it being good though
What other diet drinks do you drink? This is easily my favorite!
Start your review of A&W Diet Cream Soda!
Jaime R.
vernon
One of my favorite sodas! I love root beer and cream soda! It’s affordable and really good on root beer floats
Melissa M.
Lebanon, IL
I recently began a low carb diet. I used to be a heavy regular coke drinker. I had to cut at all soda, sugar, and carbs. I really missed having a soda with dinner. This is the only diet soda i have tried and absolutely LOVE. It's so delicious, flavorful, and creamy. It doesn't get better than this.
Tessa P.
Newark, DE
I love the cream soda! I’m a big fan of A&W diet to start and the cream flavor adds something for sure!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
A&W Diet Cream Soda uploaded by Felecia F.
This is my favorite diet soda! It tastes just like regular cream soda without all of the carbs. It's kinda hard to find but I normally find it at Vons. I love it! 👍🏻
Jennifer M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this soda. I can hardly find it though around me. I think it tastes great And I love the flavor
Patty H.
Olathe, KS
This is so good and I love that it doesn't have caffeine in it. However, most stores don't carry it so I have to search hard to find it.
Lisa W.
Purchased at: Target
Been a fan of A&W since I was a kid! Sweet and satisfying but without all the extra calories. Diet is the way to go!
Brie G.
tuscaloosa
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an excellent creme soda. Hard to find in diet. I buy it if they have it. No need to make any changes
Shirley N.
Irvine, CA
We enjoy the diet. It’s good for making root beer floats. We wait until goes on sale.
Shannon B.
Fenton, MI
Pleasantly surprised by the flavor. I typically do not drink cream soda, but a&w has me hooked to their diet cream soda. Close to not being able to taste that it is a diet beverage. Very flavorful! Nice treat!