A&W Cream Soda with Aged Vanilla - 12 PK uploaded by Influenster M.

BY A&W

A&W® Cream Soda Made With Aged Vanilla.

12 pack.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

12-12 fl oz.

Cans (144 fl oz).

170 calories per can. see more...

Influenster M.
I Love this Soda it's my absolute favorite it's so delicious the aged vanilla adds to the wonderful taste of this product I'm not a soda person but still I find myself enjoying this Soda it's a great beverage very tasty definitely my go to dessert beverage
Kelly S.
Nashville, TN
I became a fan of this soda not too long ago. I love the regular root beer, but this cream soda is even better. I try not to drink too much soda, even diet.. But this soda is so creamy and tasty.. One day I'll try with ice cream. Love the vanilla cream taste though. I can drink several of these without thinking.
shanay z.
Tazewell, TN
I love cream soda it has been one of my favorites for years!! I remember growing up this was all my dad ever bought.it has such a good smooth vanilla flavor to it.
Rachel  W.
Waxahachie , TX
I love cream soda!!! Has been my favorite type of soda since I was little!! Love the smooth vanilla taste it has!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Great for root beer floats. It taste amazing and doesn't compare to other root beer products
Emily S.
Smooth, sweet deliciousness! Served best when cold. I will sometimes make this my dessert!
Erin S.
Why on earth is the average price/retail value $9927.36?
Victoria F.