BY A&W #71 in Soda & Soft Drinks

A&W® Cream Soda.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Made with aged vanilla. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michaela C.
Cream soda is my husband's favorite, and we both really like the A&W version.  It's best in the small bottles, because it seems to go flat faster than other sodas in the 2 liter bottle.  I like that it is affordable and easily located at any convenience or grocery store.
Kaitlyn M.
Cottonwood Falls
This is my favorite "special" soda to have, it's very yummy but the sugar/calories are so high, so I only have it on "special" occasions. I love how the cream soda makes it more smooth and tones down the bubble-y effect. Very good, definitely worth the few $$
Bianca M.
Laton, CA
This soda is so great there's something about it that makes me feel comfortable ! I love the smell. It's very welcoming and it's very rich in flavor. It's a beautiful color too ! I'd buy again and again
Jessica D.
My all time favorite pop! Absolutely delicious! I feel like the taste is unique and unlike no other. Affordable and very tasty, I wouldn't change a thing! I always buy it and always finish it, I would buy this again. If I had to get creative and advice A&W a cool idea is too add whoop cream. In separate containers but together, that would be fun. Other than that its perfect!
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
A&W root beer has a great cream soda flavor. I get mine at Wal Mart a 2 liter is just $1 Reasonably priced. Great flavor crisp and refreshing. If you love root beer this is a great choice!!! This is one of my favorite sodas I buy these every week when I go shopping....I am a huge fan!!!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I have always loved A&W cream soda! It's the perfect amount of sweetness.  It also makes a great mixer for alcoholic drinks like Donut flavored vodka. It's perfect just the way it is and I hope it stays that way. Highly recommend to others with a sweet tooth.
Aujha A.
Denver, ['', '', '']
I LOVE cream soda! A&W is one of the more popular brands. The taste is perfect, just like cream soda should be. I have been buying this product for years, and will definitely continue to buy it. The only thing I don’t like is that it goes flat very quickly. Other than that, it’s a winner!
Julie P.
This is my childhood soda. I try to get it whenever I can since no one else in the family liked it. Recently, I haven't seen these on the shelves anymore. Definitely a throwback for me very sweet and reminds me of butterscotch.
Amber R.
London, OH
I love cream sode!!! I wish I could just put that as my review but I am telling you, I am addicted to cream soda. Some have caffeine and others don't but I love it for th taste. Sooooooo good.
Megan B.
A&W Cream Soda reminds me of when I was a young girl, although I still enjoy drinking it today. It has a very tolerable sweetness that contains the perfect amount of carbonation. It is perfect for mixing with liquor to make the infamous butterbeer from Harry Potter or for drinking it by itself. I highly recommend this if you love vanilla and soda because that is basically what this is.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
What kind of soda do you guys prefer ?
Victoria F.