BY A&W

A&W® Cream Soda.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Made with aged vanilla. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan B.
A&W Cream Soda reminds me of when I was a young girl, although I still enjoy drinking it today. It has a very tolerable sweetness that contains the perfect amount of carbonation. It is perfect for mixing with liquor to make the infamous butterbeer from Harry Potter or for drinking it by itself. I highly recommend this if you love vanilla and soda because that is basically what this is.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
My most favorite sweet treat in the form of a soda pop. It is sweet and has a crisp vanilla taste when it's ice cold. It's not too fizzy, so not one that causes heartburn when it goes down. I personally choose this cream soda over all other brands because the flavor mixture is perfect; some can be too syrupy or flat tasting, A&W never does.
Melanie R.
I've loved this stuff since I was a kid. It's not too sweet, very smooth, and the fizz makes it so refreshing. If you like their root beer, the cream soda is just as good. (And if you don't like their root beer, the cream soda is a great alternative!) Just talking about this soda makes me actually wanna go get some right now!
Kayla S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My husband and I love A&W cream soda. We like it by itself, but also enjoy making other drinks with it (I.e. Butter beer or add other flavors to make Italian cream sodas). It is affordable and we prefer A&W over other brands we have tried. It's definitely a product we will continue to purchase!
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
A&W root beer has a great cream soda flavor. I get mine at Wal Mart a 2 liter is just $1 Reasonably priced. Great flavor crisp and refreshing. If you love root beer this is a great choice!!! This is one of my favorite sodas I buy these every week when I go shopping....I am a huge fan!!!
Melissa P.
Grand Ledge, MI
Love this soda. Taste so good! I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who loves a&w or anyone who loves club soda. Great packaging as well. Sweet but not too sweet. Just the right amount of taste. Will continue buying this for as long as it's out there
Mallorie F.
Cream soda has a unique flavor unlike anything I've ever had. It is similar to a vanilla root beer. The brand is known for excellent products. It doesn't go flat too soon. I would recommend this brand and flavor to anyone who likes a creamy vanilla taste.
Shana B.
Who doesn't love root beer? Always a childhood favorite, I remember going up to the A &W restaurant and ordering root beer floats and French fries. Sadly they're not around no more, but can always buy a 2 liter and some vanilla ice cream, yum.
Rolanda C.
This drink is so refreshing and yummy. It had just the right amount of vanilla in it for a smooth taste. Sometimes I like to put it in the freezer to get a good chill to it, or add a little to some vanilla ice cream for a different taste.
Navia C.
Burnsville, MN
Love this drink so much. It is a great base for cocktails. The packaging is simple and easily recognizable when shopping. It's also affordable and goes on sale pretty frequently where I live so it's definitely a repeat purchase.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
What kind of soda do you guys prefer ?