BY AVUÁ

Avuá Oak Cachaça following Brazilian tradition, is aged for up to 2 years in French Oak, orcarvalho, previously used to age white wine. Carvalho (Portuguese for Oak barrels) is the most common wood used for cachaça aging in Brazil and imparts notes of vanilla, butterscotch yet finishes dry with a slight bitterness that has many layers for an exquisite sipping spirit or the perfect base for stirred cocktails and tropical cocktails like the Mai Tai or Planter's Punch. see more...

Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
If you want to spend the money for some really REALLY good rum, buy some Avua Oak Cachaca. It is aged and it is delicious. It also happens to come from small batch and is created by a female distiller. She creates everything on her own which is really a cool story behind it.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
my friends said it tastes like grapes, maybe it was what they used as a mixer. I didn't want to drink any as it looked as though it was really sweet, needless to say, I didn't have any.
Poba Z.
Absolutely Love it, it is extremely vegetal. A very pleasant cachaca, the smell is not strong which I like very much, absolutely Recommended.
Evangelina M.
Madera
This is a very delicious alcohol, especially when paired with flavored drinks and crushed ice. Great for summer.
Chelsea C.
Sylva, NC
All I can think to say is YUMMY! Straight on a ice cube or teo. Goes down smooth and aftertaste is just as good
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love my drinks occasionally but I would definitely give this one a try whether home or at a function.
Jacob G.
Love this alcohol great taste is smooth going down would recommend and buy it again great
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
Kind of an acquired taste. Necessary for certain recipes, but I could live without it.
Rylie M.
weymouth
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product! I was very happy when I first tried this product and will definitely get again! I would recommend this product to anyone! It came in a very nice package and was over all pleased with everything about this product.
Lleigh-lei T.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Kmart
I love it I've tried it the first time and I love to drink it's nice to drink it and eat chips with it's nice to have in the house