BY AVUÁ #77 in Rum

Avua Cachaca Tapinhoa is aged in tapinhoa wood, an extremely rare hardwood found in parts of South America. The spirit is aged in a barrel used decades ago by our distiller’s father. After a lengthy recommissioning process, and up to 2 years of aging, we are proud to offer our second unique Brazilian wood offering. This wood imparts flavors of toasted coconut, fresh honeycomb, and caramel. The soft, sweet notes imparted by the wood create the perfect sipping spirit. Try it on the rocks, neat, or in a cocktail showcasing the incredible flavor of our newest offering. A note on batching As with fine wine, our product is produced in an annual growing season and will exhibit differences from batch to batch due to differences in water retention, cane composition and harvest factors. Each of our batches is clearly numbered on batch and bottle numbers - and once they are gone they are gone forever. We stand behind every bottle that we put into the market as being of the highest quality cachaca to be found throughout the world. see more...

Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Very delicious alcohol I have ever had it is very smooth affordable I would assume and there is no comparison to other brands this is a smooth ride down for sure I did not purchase this myself I had it at a party but plan to purchase it for myself in the near future
Olga K.
Olga K.
I absolutely love this product! Very delicious and has a taste like no other! Better than the alternatives and at an affordable price! I will definitely keep buying it! And I would recommend it to my family and friends!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Tuskegee
I like to use this liquor for my mixed drinks and punch because it really mixes well with fruit and herbs to create different flavor profile cocktails.