Avrybeauty Moisturizing Socks Shea Butter 1 Pair

Avrybeauty Moisturizing Socks Shea Butter 1 Pair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avrybeauty Moisturizing Socks Shea Butter 1 Pair!
How would you rate this product?
Jai M.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Avrybeauty Moisturizing Socks Shea Butter 1 Pair uploaded by Jai M.
Avrybeauty Moisturizing Socks Shea Butter 1 Pair uploaded by Jai M.
I love the AvryBeauty Shea-Socks and gloves, I've used the Shea Butter, Lavender and Chamomile. I've gotten the variety packs of socks and gloves from FabFitFun edit sales. Shared with friends who love them as well. They are so relaxing, moisturizering, and my skin feels so soft after using.
Morgan G.
They do what they say but compared to other foot masks the results don’t last as long and the booties don’t come with tape to secure them. The product is also very thick like a lotion and requires lots of massaging to distribute it throughout your whole foot Avrybeauty Moisturizing Socks Shea Butter 1 Pair
Sarah S.
Broomfield, CO
So I used this on my husband's feet. He said, and I quote, " the lotion feels nice especially when you massage my feet. But when we took them off my feet are still calloused. I think you should tell the ladies 4/10 because it does make your feet smell really good " 🤣
Zerlina L.
Once opening the mask, the liquid was spilling out. The sock was unable to contain the product in the sock in the packaging as well as while wearing it. This is the ONLY foot mask that DOES NOT have a sticker to tighten the opening. Not worth its price. Super convenient for travel due to the thin and tiny packaging. The mask is super compact and thin making it good for slipping it in during travels however it breaks easily. Expect to not doing anything during the time period of the mask.
Sara B.
Avrybeauty Moisturizing Socks Shea Butter 1 Pair uploaded by Sara B.
The product definitely did what it was supposed to do by moisturizing my feet. My only issue was the product itself - it was quite loose and there were a couple times I was concerned the lotion wouldn’t stay in it. Definitely a relaxing way to moisturize your feet.

Looking for your answer?