Influenster M.

What's the best product you ever bought from Avon?
Gina C.
Gina C.
Jan. 10, 2014, 11:19 a.m.
I am hooked on the true colour blush, the compact has a mirror in it which is always handy. It goes on really smoothly and he colour I have (earthen rose) is divine!
Chasity U.
Chasity U.
Oct. 2, 2013, 12:03 a.m.
Pearls and Lace perfume!!!
Arely S.
Arely S.
Oct. 1, 2013, 2:09 p.m.
I have a few but i always find myself going back and buying the Glimmersticks Eyeliners! love the colors!!
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Oct. 1, 2013, 11:01 a.m.
Blemish spot treatment
Ann W.
Ann W.
Sept. 30, 2013, 11:44 p.m.
The eye makeup remover is really great
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Sept. 25, 2013, 12:51 p.m.
I absolutely love the bubble baths!!! They smell amazing!!!
Linda L.
Linda L.
Sept. 9, 2013, 9:55 p.m.
I like the skin so soft lotions
Amelia E.
Amelia E.
Sept. 3, 2013, 6:56 a.m.
The nail liquid free dry :) x
Aida G.
Aida G.
Aug. 26, 2013, 8:56 p.m.
I'm with heather I love that shirt
heather c.
heather c.
Aug. 21, 2013, 12:07 p.m.
A one armed butterfly shirt that gets me lots of attention :)
Grace P.
Grace P.
Aug. 11, 2013, 5:09 p.m.
The Argan Moroccan oil for hair! Makes all our hair SO smooth and silky and untangled and shiny. Best product ever!
Lakeithia S.
Lakeithia S.
July 18, 2013, 5:14 p.m.
I love their lip glosses and face primer!
Marlisse T.
Marlisse T.
July 17, 2013, 12:16 a.m.
The Clear Skin Professional mark treatment, it really helped clearing my acne scars and I will keep buying it.
July 1, 2013, 2:06 p.m.
Magix Illuminator! It's the only concealer that actually covers up the dark circles under my eyes. My second favorite is the Smooth Minerals powder.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
March 24, 2013, 1:30 p.m.
Avon's Glimmersticks in blackest black. They have the best eyeliner. I've tried all of their eyeliners that they have available. My favorite is the regular Glimmerstick eyeliner in blackest black but also the liquiline liner is great too. It's a lot softer than the regular Glimmersticks.
jalee ann a.
jalee ann a.
March 2, 2013, 4:55 p.m.
The best product that I bought from avon is there AVON GODDESS EAU DE PARFUM spray because it is really good and it last long
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Feb. 18, 2013, 4:30 a.m.
Glimmersticks eyeliners are a favorite of mine. I have at least 12, in various shades and finishes.
candlet t.
candlet t.
Feb. 12, 2013, 9:32 p.m.
Glimmersticks waterproof eyeliner in blackest night, as another answer stated it goes on smooth and stays put. i also love the mark lip stains that came out 3 years ago.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Feb. 10, 2013, 8:27 p.m.
Yes there lipsticks which was pretty good and their hand cream (Silicon)that is good also.
Feb. 8, 2013, 6:21 a.m.
I love the eye liner. It is the best brand out there!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Feb. 3, 2013, 6:50 p.m.
I love the eyeshadow quads!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Jan. 22, 2013, 8:34 p.m.
I love the glimmersticks eyeliners. I also love the foot creams. They work very well for the cheap price.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Jan. 20, 2013, 1:29 p.m.
Love the bubble bath and hand cream!
Jan. 12, 2013, 4:11 p.m.
I love their face product stuff but I do live all their products I have never had a problem with my sensitive skin. ;)
Iridian L.
Iridian L.
Dec. 21, 2012, 7:37 a.m.
The best product was a ring. It is 3 rings that make one I love it because it looks very nice and its not huge the rock is the right size and i just plain love it.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Dec. 13, 2012, 10:59 a.m.
Perfumes and eyeliners.
Influenster M.
Dec. 10, 2012, 12:23 p.m.
Lip glosses
Misty H.
Nov. 29, 2012, 6:01 p.m.
Their lotions
Nov. 28, 2012, 8:47 p.m.
Their eye makeup remover is by far the best! It is very sensitive on the eyes and is not harsh. This has been the only eye makeup remover that I have found that will remove the,for lack of a better work, crusty makeup that other removers seem to leave behind.
Sherica C.
Sherica C.
Nov. 28, 2012, 11:40 a.m.
Most of their products are good from their perfume, facial make-up, nail polish..etc
Adrien B.
Adrien B.
Nov. 25, 2012, 2:18 p.m.
I love their Fergie Outspoken perfume.
Trina S.
Trina S.
Nov. 25, 2012, 8:45 a.m.
Smooth Minerals powder foundation. I liked the packaging of the older one though; it was more convenient.
Kiyana M.
Kiyana M.
Nov. 20, 2012, 11:17 a.m.
Nail polish. You only need 2 coats and it usually last a full week without chips.
Nov. 20, 2012, 6:32 a.m.
Their eye liners are really awesome
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Nov. 18, 2012, 9:28 p.m.
Glimmer sticks and body washes
stefani s.
stefani s.
Nov. 18, 2012, 8:19 a.m.
The best product i bought from Avon is a nail growth gel. I don't know if they still have it because i used it a year ago.Basically is the same gel as Sally Hansen Vita Surge Nail Growth Gel but for muuuuch cheaper.It worked perfectly for me.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Nov. 17, 2012, 1:42 p.m.
Vitamin C Serum! Makes my skin so soft.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Nov. 16, 2012, 10:14 a.m.
The best product/my favorite, I have bought from Avon is a ring (:
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Nov. 16, 2012, 5:09 a.m.
Stick concealer, not too creamy and not too hard. It is perfect for blending imperfections and hiding rep spots!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Nov. 15, 2012, 5:02 p.m.
My foundation when my mom used to work there a year ago.
Dan F.
Dan F.
Nov. 15, 2012, 10:47 a.m.
The best product I've bought was Today Tomorrow perfume
Rhoda C.
Rhoda C.
Nov. 15, 2012, 4:41 a.m.
The best product I've brought form Avon was the Far Away Perfume. It's my favorite!!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Nov. 14, 2012, 6:12 a.m.
Glimmersticks waterproof eyeliner in blackest night. This eyeliner really stays put, even when I was swimming on vacation. Besides that, the formula is soft enough that it glides onto the eye, but firm enough that yo still have control over it. These are retractable, so you don't need a sharpener, and come in a variety of colors including some shimmery ones that are great for holidays!

Join Now