BY AVON

• Should I use this to fill in or to shape2 Answers
  • Is this really worth it? I'm not sure if I should buy a stencil o...3 Answers
Sarah A.
Shelby , MI
I don't know what I would do without these stencils, of course you will only need one, but I actually bought two packages as I keep one at home and one in my travel bag. i have no idea what I would do without these. I had horrible eyebrows and after a few months of the stencils i was able to pluck away all the stay hairs and now have great eyebrows and never need to venture into a salon! These are the best!
Denea E.
Bowie, MD
I purchased this and I didn't like it at all I thought it was gonna be easy maybe its just me I'm not so sure to be honest.. I brought the brown shade I purchased this because I don't know how to do my eyebrows...
Erika M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Had an Avon rep do this on me and I was very displeased with the shape. It either was too thin for my eyebrow shape or just unnaturally thin. I prefer to free hand my eyebrows.
Priscila S.
Eu  amo os produtos avon eles sao fantásticos esse para sobrancelhas e maravilhoso super pigmentados com facil aplicacao os resultados sao surprendente pois quem e que nao que um produto barato de excelencia eu super indico pois a maioria dos produtos da avon eu ja usei e uso alguns ate hoje
Tammy C.
North Sydney, Nova Scotia
I have brought this years ago from Avon and I love it I found it very simple and easy to use. I just pick the shape of eye brow stencil i want and use my brow pencil and hold stencil over my eyebrow and draw the shape of the stencil on my eyebrow then i pluck them into the shape i want from the stencil a very awesome little kit and not expensive and yes i recommend it you can make your own brows look awesome.
Αριάδνη Κ.
Alexandroupolis, Evros
This is the easiest way to get your brows done by yourself. You choose what shape you want them to be and boom. Amazing brows. Also they are very very cheap. A-m-a-z-i-n-g!
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Estas plantillas son ideales para las personas que no tienen las cejas bien definidas. Yo uso la plantilla natural y los resultados son siempre lo deseados.
Taiyewo A.
Because some of us need a little extra help, I love the different shapes. It gives me a chance to see what different arches look like on me.
Samantha M.
These stencils are absolubtely rubbish you have to hold each in place and they are much larger than my real eyebrows so a big no no from me!!
Elena D.
I don't like this so much but I think it's an ok guide for a begginer who wants to do nice brows
Sam T.
Is this really worth it? I'm not sure if I should buy a stencil or if I should just go to the salon, because I'm not sure that the stencil will fit my face shape anyway?
Grace B.
Hammonton, NJ
Should I use this to fill in or to shape