BeautyLipLip MakeupAvon
Ultra Rich Lipstick - Cozy Mauve

Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick - Cozy Mauve

by Avon

Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick - Cozy Mauve : Creamy color that shapes and defines lips. Wider coverage for easier application. Non-feathering moisturizing formula. .106 oz. net wt.

Es bueno el producto ?
Are there other colors?
Start your review of Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick - Cozy Mauve!
Product Highlights
“Smooth long lasting color, feels great on your lips not clumpy sticky or anything else! Has a great color selection that was very nice. I chose a red color and the mauve color! Very nice lip stick highly recommended” in reviews
Breanna B.
N Muskegon, MI
Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick - Cozy Mauve uploaded by Breanna B.
Review for: Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick - Cozy Mauve
My favorite color of lipstick but it doesn't stay on too well. It is very creamy and has a satin sort of finish. I love it but it would be better if it stayed on longer.
Halle P.
Metuchen, NJ
Review for: Ultra Color Rich Lipstick Cozy Mauve
This was my go-to shade in high school and the first year of college. Every single day I would wear this shade and it looked great on me. The color itself is a little deep for every day, but I didn't care. It's affordable since it's Avon and it was comfortable to wear. I don't wear it anymore because it is pretty bright and it has a sort of pearlescent finish that I'm not really into anymore, but this lipstick definitely holds a special place in my heart!
April D.
Rickman, TN
Review for: Ultra Color Rich Lipstick Cozy Mauve
This lipstick đź’„ is very smooth and creamy! It was easy to apply to the lips and was very forgiving on my dry lips! It last as long as any other normal lipstick does! I think that it has a great price point!
Mireya M.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Ultra Color Rich Lipstick Cozy Mauve
miEstos colores me encantan aunque tengan un poco de brillos son muy e econĂłmicos diferentes colores para combinar cada luck se an conbertido en mis favoritos y no pueden faltar en maquillaje ya los e usado por años y siguen siendo mis preferidos
RJ S.
Review for: Ultra Color Rich Lipstick Cozy Mauve
Truly the best line of lipsticks Avon has & the colors are vibrant, creamy & Good wear. If you like Revlons Illustrious line...you will like these as your next step up. Truly a must have line of lipsticks to any true lipstick lovers collection. A great work, or evening out lipstick. Cases are well made & you won't be disappointed. Cozy Mauve is one of the classiest colors made by the company & can be worn by both warm & cool tones. A good place to start.
yajahira P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Ultra Color Rich Lipstick Cozy Mauve
I often wear Avon lipsticks, however this one is not one of my favorites. the pigment is okay, however it does not last long. I had to re-apply multiple times during the day. The packaging was normal nothing too fancy.
Lisa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick - Cozy Mauve
No funky taste. Avon lipsticks have been my favorite for years. And cozy mauve has also been one. Soft, smooth, hydrating, - does transfer and it stays nice but not all day.
Sarah S.
New Burnside, IL
Was a pretty color and went on smoothly. However it didn’t last as long as I wish it would have.
Sherri S.
Zephyrills Florida
Review for: Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick - Cozy Mauve
I use the Avon Ultra Rich Lipsticks. They keep my lips soft and moist. The cost is reasonable and at times is even on a good sale.
Pam S.
Keithville
Review for: Ultra Color Rich Lipstick Cozy Mauve
Avon lipstick is great! Very reasonably priced. This lipstick stays on good and keeps lips moisturized. I have used Avon lipsticks for many years and highly recommend them. The only problem I have had is finding a representative at times.