BY AVON

Avon ultra luxury for eye with lid covered, no self sharpener. see more...

Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Brow Liner
  • "The brush is so easy to handle and the liquid eye liner comes off very smoothly." in 2 reviews
  • "a little goes a long way the brush is easy to use." in 1 review
  • "This liner is very black which is great and glides on great." in 1 review
Julie B.
Spanaway, WA
I am very happy with how easily this product glides on. I also really love that it stays all day long. I have been using this for a week now since my powder is all used up and I have been enjoying it. You can't beat the value because it has quite a great price point.
christina v.
Review for: Extra Lasting Black
I really really really love love love this eyeliner. i mainly wear this for when i go to the pool, because it's waterproof, doesn't smudge, and lasts a long time... it comes in mamy different colors, and i have already bought this product many times!
Brittnee C.
Palmetto, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eye liner, however it runs really easy. I have naturally oily skin & after awhile this eye liner drains off my face.
carlie s.
Probably not the best liquid eyeliner. But maybe that's just because it horrible at it
Charissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought several Avon brand eyeliners and I am not fanatic since they transfer quickly, this is the black black tone and when placing it lasts very little it is immediately run and when it is being applied it is erased by parts where it is necessary to happen again, The applicator is plumon very manageable but the product I do not like.
Leanne F.
Leipsic, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product. It lasts so long maybe too long. It is very hard to get off with eye makeup remover wipes. They could tone down the smell. It has a very strong Chemical smell. I don't think I would buy again.
Jerelene-Davelyn  N.
Waianae, HI
Review for: Spectra Define Black
It's very nice for a low end quality eyeliner. .you get what you pay for so its nice . This eyeliner is nice to use to fill in your wing liner, or if you wanna use it in your water line. It has a nice creamy texture to it. The packaging has a light weight to it. So it's easy to hold onto.
amber w.
Cape coral, FL
Review for: Extra Lasting Black
I love this eyeliner! It has a very watery consistency but goes on perfect with a careful hand. This liner stayed on perfectly all day and never smudged for me. I would definitely recommend this product if it became available again ( has not been the last few times I tried to order)
Leagh R.
New Holland, OH
Review for: Extra Lasting Black
This is a decent eyeliner. Once it dries it does make it look oily. The wand is flexible, so depending on a persons preference works well or bad. It does last a long time but if you get it in your eyes it burns and turns your whole eye black which can be scary.
Cassandra C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Many people don't know this, but this liner is the best ever! I have tried PLENTY. Anastasia (although this is one of the bests) Avon offers a awesome reliable and quality product at a great price. Sometimes I cannot afford to drop $20 on Anastasia products, so I love having these available to me! Soft and smooth, blends perfectly and although it isn't waterproof it stays on very well!
Ana S.
do you like this eye brown liner?
Lili M.
Is this smearproof and waterproof?
Carlie D.
What other shades does this product come in?
Gabbuddy W.
What all colors can I get this in??
Ana S.
do you like this eye brown liner?