Nicole D.
Nicole D.
How good is this product?
Julia M.
3 years, 6 months ago
Good. long lasting
Lexington, MS
4 years, 2 months ago
I like it is very moisturizing.
Lexington, MS
4 years, 4 months ago
I really like this product, because it stay on long and it a very shiny lipstick. You really don't need a lip gloss, because it is real good.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
4 years, 5 months ago
Not bad, but I like Maybelline Color Whisper lipsticks more than these.
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
DALLAS, TX
4 years, 6 months ago
Avon lipsticks stack up to your other well known produtcts...your MAC, Maybelline, etc...So give it a try...There are also lip glosses, etc. you can also order from my site http://www.youravon.com/vidio Hope this helps!
Memory H.
Memory H.
Buena Park, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I love Avon lipsticks. The are very moisturized and they have good color choices. The color does not dry or make your lips look chapped. My most favorite part of the lip sticks is that it last for a good amount of time. You do not have to worry about repeatedly re-applying
Angela B.
Angela B.
San Antonio, TX
4 years, 7 months ago
I have purchase a bunch of different kinds of Avon lipstick. I find them to be the same quality as what is on the drugstore shelf. Avon also follows the trends of the drugstore so whatever formula (long wear, moisture, regular, lip balm) is on the shelf you should be able to find an Avon version.