BY AVON

Velvet-rich formula. True Color Technology: The rich color you see is the same color you get on your lips. .106 oz. net wt. see more...

• Is there any gloss to this or is it truly a matte lipstick?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love all kinds of lipsticks specially matte and very pigmented and nude colors(: (long lasting too) 💋" in 11 reviews
  • "So pigmented! And the color lasts all day long on the lips. The formula is creamy and smooth and not messy. And the price is a steal." in 6 reviews
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
First off, I do sell Avon and I'm not trying to sell it now by saying their matte lipsticks are by far my favorite that I own. They stay on for hours. I constantly get complimented on my favorite one which is Ravishing Rose 😍
Trinity W.
fitchburg
This product is thick. The application is less then desirable, especially when cold. I’ve used this product many times, and none of them I have absolutely loved them. I love the color, but i doubt it is worth buying again.
Becca J.
I love Avon’s matte collection! Compared to more expensive brands, this one stacks up! It feels good on the lips. It is not an all-day wear product so you will have to reapply. Every time there is a sale, I buy some! Definitely worth the $3-$7.
Renisha S.
I absolutely love Avon’s lipsticks! The texture is smooth and soft and the colors are wide arrayed. The color is long lasting and stands out. I love Avon products all together but the lipsticks are one of my favs!
Rachael H.
Love this stuff! I never had liked wearing lipstick until I received a sample of this from my Avon representative. I tried it, and ended up buying a few different colors.
Kelly t.
Cullman , AL
I have the electric pink version of this and I adore this color! It's the perfect Barbie pink, it's bright but super wearable. Dries down matte but is not drying. It's the longest lasting tube lipstick I have found yet. Love this!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I have a similar product to this of Avon and I love it. It is easy to apply and use and really brings out the form and tone of your lips. I only paid 8$ for it and I agree that it is a great price for that product. I love the texture and quality of it and how long it lasts. I highly recommend this product.
Cruzita-Maria L.
Love this lipstick! Keeps my lips looking great and soft! I have lots of avon lipsticks in many colors. Avon has many great products and I have used them for years. I would definitely recommend you try their products for yourself. Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick
April D.
Livingston, TN
This lip stick is very smooth however it is like a regular lip stick that you do have to reapply. However, Avon has up stepped its game. It isn't your mothers Avon lipstick...they have an awesome array of color choices along with a great return policy!
Kiera H.
howland
I like this formula and it’s easy to use and it’s pigmented. It’s pretty cheap. One of my first lipsticks but it doesn’t wear long at all. It’s a good value for its price. Would beg to differ to buy again.
Sarah S.
Dallas, GA
Is there any gloss to this or is it truly a matte lipstick?