Avon Ultra Color Bold Lipstick Power Plum

by Avon

Discontinued product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon Ultra Color Bold Lipstick Power Plum!
Product Highlights
“Lipstick with, great durability, do not crack it in the mouth. It's not as matte as it says, it's kind of creamy, but it's still a wonderful, affordable product. I bought it from a reseller. Highly recommended! I would definitely buy again!<br>” in reviews
“This is such a nice bold color. Avon lipsticks are very nice and hydrating. &nbsp;And they don't cost a fortune. &nbsp;So easy to apply and they last a long time. &nbsp; Great value not at all pricey. &nbsp;” in reviews
Guwahati
Avon Ultra Color Bold Lipstick Power Plum uploaded by H.B.R J.
Avon Ultra Color Bold Lipstick Power Plum I think the color is really pretty but according to me it is too shiny. I means its k to be shiny for who ever loves it but its just my opinion about it as i do not like too shiny lipstick.
Forest road, Ellesmere port
Colours are nice and theres a good range, their affordable and nice packaging but the colours don’t last very long at all but feel nice on my lips and easy to apply. However I would not buy again and would only recommend to someone starting out and new to makeup.
Good value, easy to apply, not the best but good pigmentation,long lasting. I usually apply my lipstick in the morning, and the color is still there in the afternoon. It doesn't dry out my lips at all.
Fica lindo na boca sempre compro esse e uns dos meus preferidos adoro uma cor chamativa e o vermelho sempre esta na minha bolsa esse baton e maravilhoso
good product, it is not very expensive. quite covering and lasting. It is recommended but for its price you can get better options in the market
ackpool
I use this collection frequently from Avon! A fantastic product. Does leave your lips a little dry but allows you to keep that flawless Smile
Santiago, Stgo
Yo compré un rojo y un tono nute y pigmentan bien aunque sean muy cremosos , es fácil de aplicar ya que es cremosoy no hay que aplicar fuerza
Avon Ultra Color Bold Lipstick Power Plum uploaded by Marwa M.
I really love this product, it is so smooth for lips, but actually, I do not like this colour, I want to try pick💋❤ this is ( au naturale)
Najran
the most think I like about avon is there lipstick is amazing and the colour is so bright and beautiful and make you fresh for everyday
Smooth to apply, and light on the lips. Stays on for a long time and easy to reapply. Does not smudge and has a creamy finish.

Looking for your answer?