BeautyLipLip MakeupAvon
Ultra Color Bold Lipstick Power Plum

Avon Ultra Color Bold Lipstick Power Plum

by Avon

Discontinued product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon Ultra Color Bold Lipstick Power Plum!
Product Highlights
Lipstick with, great durability, do not crack it in the mouth. It's not as matte as it says, it's kind of creamy, but it's still a wonderful, affordable product. I bought it from a reseller. Highly recommended! I would definitely buy again!<br>in reviews
This is such a nice bold color. Avon lipsticks are very nice and hydrating. &nbsp;And they don't cost a fortune. &nbsp;So easy to apply and they last a long time. &nbsp; Great value not at all pricey. &nbsp;in reviews
Christine  D.
Susquehanna, PA
I've always loved Avon products, especially their lipstick! I love how smooth and vibrant their shades are, and such a wide variety also. Every shade that I have tried has lived up to the Avon name. I look forward to new and more fantastic and fabulous lipsticks from them.
D’sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Avon ultra color bold lipstick power plum its really last long a great color its is smooth and have a great texture
Alese W.
Oxford, NE
I got the shade Vamp, which is a deep purple. I don't typically wear colors like that, but I love this lipstick. It has a smooth application and wears all day. The tube is sleek and simple, which I like.
Rachel S.
Monroeville, PA
This lipstick took some effort to apply smoothly. However, the color lasts for a long time and looks great. The price was reasonable and they often have sales on lipsticks. I would buy it again and I would recommend it!
Jessica F.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely one of my favorite lipsticks,  so smooth and long lasting ....love the color snd the formula
Kassie G.
ColoradoSprings
I feel like this stayed on pretty well. I loved the texture and the color, although it could have been more matte and less shine.
Allison
El color está muy bonito muy rojizo oscuro cumple nada más que se vuelve a retocar el labial si está barato y está neutro no reseco ni cremoso normal
Pamela L.
One of my favorite lip colors is purple and I am in love with this Power Plum color. If you like a nice deep purple color this would absolutely be your color. As most Avon lipsticks, it is super easy to apply. I would buy this color again in the future once I run out of this one.
laya_infinity_ W.
Avon Ultra Color Bold Lipstick Power Plum uploaded by laya_infinity_ W.
I love this lipstick it's my basic bright red lipstick and it's easy to build up slowly. Plus by blending a the lipstick and black lip liner I can make a much darker red which I like anyway.
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
I love the color of this lipstick on me but I hate that it doesn't last. It comes off on everything and I'm used to wearing long-wearing lipstick. For the same amount I could buy another brand but I have yet to find an identical shade that is so flattering and long-wearing.

Looking for your answer?