BY AVON

Discontinued product. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Lipstick with, great durability, do not crack it in the mouth. It's not as matte as it says, it's kind of creamy, but it's still a wonderful, affordable product. I bought it from a reseller. Highly recommended! I would definitely buy again!
    " in 5 reviews
  • "This is such a nice bold color. Avon lipsticks are very nice and hydrating.  And they don't cost a fortune.  So easy to apply and they last a long time.   Great value not at all pricey.  " in 3 reviews
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
I love the color of this lipstick on me but I hate that it doesn't last. It comes off on everything and I'm used to wearing long-wearing lipstick. For the same amount I could buy another brand but I have yet to find an identical shade that is so flattering and long-wearing.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
I like the shade on this lipstick! It very beautiful! However, I feel that if I looked hard enough I could find this in another brand for a cheaper price! So for this product I am unsure as to were I would repurchase this product!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Love the color but don't like the wear of this lipstick. It didn't last long not even with lip liner and this lipstick just feathered and smeared
@influenster #contest
María C.
Mercer Island, WA
Looooooove iiit 🎶 it's great the pigment and everything, I just don't like how chap it makes you lips. But I still use it and still love it. I have a lot of tones
Debora V.
Corona, CA
KC M.
The color is great, and it goes on well, but the longevity leaves room to want. I reapply often, but it looks good.
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
Not crazy about the color but it is bold and creamy texture. High pigment, better than I expected and great value!
Sarah H.
Newburgh
An amazing product but not long wear. We used this product for dance competitions and it's pigment was amazing but often did not last.
Priyanta S.
Wild cherry is my favourite color. I've being using this for the past year. It has a matte finish and doesn't smudge or stain.
Katie W.
I absolutely love Avon lipstick. I don't ever have to reapply it, it stays on for at least 8 hours and thats why I love it