BeautyEyeEyelinerAvon
True Colour Glimmerstick Precision Eyeliner

Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Precision Eyeliner

by Avon

Is this waterproof?
Which eye liner works best for doing a winged look Liquid eye liner, gel eye liner, or pencil? Need some steering in the right direction
Start your review of Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Precision Eyeliner!
Pam D.
Havertown, PA
Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Precision Eyeliner uploaded by Pam D.
Review for: Lavendar Sky
Watch my fun reel on Instagram- @justchillwithpam, pretty shade love this glow stick by Avon, not chunky and glides so smoothly, love the stick packaging too #glow #highlighter
Lisa H.
Pittsford, MI
Review for: Teal
I have used this eyeliner forever. Never looks smudge and the color lasts till I wash my makeup in the evening. I suggest you find a Avon rep and try one you won't be disappointed and they offer a lot of colors
Leslie B.
Perry, FL
Review for: Black
For years this was the only eyeliner I could wear without wanting to scratch my eyes out. Improvement would mainly be on how you order but other than that it has always been great! Recommended highly for sensitive eyes
Geidi I.
West Valley City
Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Precision Eyeliner uploaded by Geidi I.
I love this product but I think they should improve what is the tip of the eyeliner is a bit uncomfortable when it is applied but the rest is super good
MELISSA B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Black
This has been a staple for me ever since I discovered it. There's a sharpener built into the cap so it's always sharp. It glides on super smooth and leaves a clean line. It's very affordable and I would recommend it (unless you're doing a winged eyeliner).
Paola R.
Doral, FL
It is very liquid and never dry , is not good , colors are beautiful but the product is not good finish........
Clarice  J.
Waynesboro, GA
Review for: Black
The product is awesome. The glimmer and glide on experience makes the purchase worth while. Always my go to for Avon. The precise measures taken will not disappoint you. A must have.
Kalley A.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Black
This has been my go-to eyeliner for over 10 years. It goes on so smooth and the black is BLACK! I've tried other brands and sometimes black goes on grey. With this eyeliner, I only need to apply it once and it's clean and richly colored.
Amy D.
Pickerington, OH
This is the one Avon product that I consistently use. The eyeliner is perfect for those who like a slim or full line on their eyelids. It is also nice that it can be easily removed with a q-tip if you mess up application.
Carley Marie F.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Black
Works really well, glides on extremely easily! Make wing making even easier since it’s almost like a liquid formula