Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Precision Eyeliner uploaded by Geidi I.Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Precision Eyeliner uploaded by Deana C.

BY AVON

Paola R.
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Review for: Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Precision Eyeliner

It is very liquid and never dry , is not good , colors are beautiful but the product is not good finish........
Amie M.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color I purchased wasn't available to choose (it was the dark brown shade) and I was slightly disappointed with the lack of anything remotely resembling glimmer, shimmer, sparkle, etc. Maybe I misunderstood when I ordered it but I was under the impression that it would have some sort of sparkle or shine. Like a subtle glitter liner. I first swatched it on my hand and there was a little sparkle (like very little) but once I put it on my eyes there was none. With that being said it was actually a really great eyeliner. Went on smooth, very pigmented, and lasted all day!! Besides the disappointment from the lack of shimmer I was pretty happy with it. I only took off one star because the eyeliner was that great and all the other pros kind of canceled out that one con. Overall I was pretty happy with my purchase.
MELISSA B.
MELISSA B.
Review for: Black
This has been a staple for me ever since I discovered it. There's a sharpener built into the cap so it's always sharp. It glides on super smooth and leaves a clean line. It's very affordable and I would recommend it (unless you're doing a winged eyeliner).
Geidi I.
Geidi I.
Murray, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product but I think they should improve what is the tip of the eyeliner is a bit uncomfortable when it is applied but the rest is super good
Katie M.
Katie M.
Madison
Review for: Black
I'm onsessed with this producti use it everyday one of the only eye liners I will use! Always a good price and lasts
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Review for: Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Precision Eyeliner
Makes great lines for winged eyeliner look. Only problem is that it tends to fade after wearing for periods of time.
Edna V.
Edna V.
Donna, TX
Review for: Teal
I bought this eyeliner to try out and didn't mind it. It is a pretty good eyeliner but hate that it smudges a lot. It doesn't last very long but I guess it works for just a quick touch up of eyeliner.
Audi M.
Audi M.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Teal
Not a fan of this eyeliner. I love the idea ofbit. I love different brands of this same product but with this Avon brand it burns your eyes (like haven't dealt with that for a while?) And flakes and wears off over a two hour period. Love a few Avon cosmetics but this is not one of them.
Elayne C.
Elayne C.
DORAL, FL
Review for: Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Precision Eyeliner
This is just a no for me, no no no, i would not buy them again, they are so messy, i do not lie them at all.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Review for: Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Precision Eyeliner
This is okay, it goes on good but doesn't stay on long, and it smudges easily. I like my eyeliner to last all day and not feel the need to reapply all day, or worry about "raccoon eyes" in the middle of the day at work.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Philadelphia, PA
Which eye liner works best for doing a winged look Liquid eye liner, gel eye liner, or pencil? Need some steering in the right direction
Amber L.