Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Precision Eyeliner uploaded by Geidi I.Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Precision Eyeliner uploaded by Deana C.

BY AVON

Rhea L.
Rochester, PA
Review for: Black more...
Nice eyeliner that lasts all day long. Goes on clean. These go on sale regularly can buy online or buy you local representative. I like Avon because I have sensitive eyes and I find that this doesn’t make my eyes itch.
Erica C.
Review for: Black more...
This eyeliner by Avon is great! I like that you don’t need to sharpen it, and that you can just twist the bottom instead. It goes on smooth and is long lasting throughout the day. The price is great.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
The color I purchased wasn't available to choose (it was the dark brown shade) and I was slightly disappointed with the lack of anything remotely resembling glimmer, shimmer, sparkle, etc. Maybe I misunderstood when I ordered it but I was under the impression that it would have some sort of sparkle or shine. Like a subtle glitter liner. I first swatched it on my hand and there was a little sparkle (like very little) but once I put it on my eyes there was none. With that being said it was actually a really great eyeliner. Went on smooth, very pigmented, and lasted all day!! Besides the disappointment from the lack of shimmer I was pretty happy with it. I only took off one star because the eyeliner was that great and all the other pros kind of canceled out that one con. Overall I was pretty happy with my purchase.
MELISSA B.
Review for: Black more...
This has been a staple for me ever since I discovered it. There's a sharpener built into the cap so it's always sharp. It glides on super smooth and leaves a clean line. It's very affordable and I would recommend it (unless you're doing a winged eyeliner).
Scarlett S.
Madisonville, TN
I LOVEEEE this eyeliner!! It’s amazing. Lasts for a long time and doesn’t come off easily. Very easy to use, reasonably priced and I use it all the time! You can even sharpen it with the lid!! Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Eyeliner
Audi M.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Teal more...
Not a fan of this eyeliner. I love the idea ofbit. I love different brands of this same product but with this Avon brand it burns your eyes (like haven't dealt with that for a while?) And flakes and wears off over a two hour period. Love a few Avon cosmetics but this is not one of them.
Jessica L.
Review for: Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Precision Eyeliner more...
This is okay, it goes on good but doesn't stay on long, and it smudges easily. I like my eyeliner to last all day and not feel the need to reapply all day, or worry about "raccoon eyes" in the middle of the day at work.
Edna V.
Donna, TX
Review for: Teal more...
I bought this eyeliner to try out and didn't mind it. It is a pretty good eyeliner but hate that it smudges a lot. It doesn't last very long but I guess it works for just a quick touch up of eyeliner.
Geidi I.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this product but I think they should improve what is the tip of the eyeliner is a bit uncomfortable when it is applied but the rest is super good
Estefania M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Precision Eyeliner more...
Was very scared to use gel liner untiI my sister told me to try I fell in love just. A great liner last a long time just takes time to get use to it!
jessica l.
Philadelphia, PA
Which eye liner works best for doing a winged look Liquid eye liner, gel eye liner, or pencil? Need some steering in the right direction
Amber L.