BY AVON #88 in Eyeliner

Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Eyeliner
  • "I use avons blackest black eyeliner in my make up routine every day. Its hard to go a day without it! Definitely recommend it. " in 53 reviews
  • "I find these great for applying in the water line. I don't like how it applies on my upper eyelid since I'm used to gel liner , but overall great great product." in 25 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is one of the best I've ever used. The name is called Glimmer eyes so I expect it to have glitter but I've never noticed any. I use this on my waterline and to tightline and my upper lash line. Not sure if it's water proof but it stays on for a long time. " in 18 reviews
  • "I wear eye makeup daily. This eyeliner is hands down my favorite. It goes on so smooth and stays on the entire day. I have super sensitive eyes when it comes to eyeliner. Most eyeliners that I've tried burn my eyes but I'm super happy to share that this is not one of them. This eyeliner is without a doubt my first choice! It doesn't happen very often but when AVON offers free shipping on any order on their website, I stock up on these!" in 13 reviews
Savannah G.
Review for: Black/Brown, Blackest Black, Saturn Grey, Starry Night, Majestic Plum, Cosmic Brown, Navy, Emerald more...
I have always absolutely LOVED Avon eyeliners. I own every color they make, including some not even listed here. They are super affordable and great quality. They have matte and glitter colors. Eyeliner is my favorite makeup product and I love making a look with different colors. These go on smoothly and precisely. They are also easy to blend out if you are going for a smoky look, but they stay put throughout the day, even if you sweat or go swimming. They are also great for the waterlines as well. I can't say enough good things about these eyeliners really. They have always been my go-to for a fun, colorful eye look. My favorite (besides black of course) is the Navy, Emerald, and Teal. They also make a beautiful Diamond color perfect for the waterline to brighten up your eyes (there is no fall out from the glitter in the eyeliner if you go for the glitter stick so you don't have to worry about getting bits of glitter in your eye). They very pigmented and the product itself is the perfect consistency. I have never had a problem with the stick breaking, yet it applies smoothly. There is also a lot of product in the pencil. They last forever, even if you use them everyday. You won't be disappointed. Trust me, load up on these. Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Eyeliner
Patricia C.
This is the best eyeliner I've used in a long time. It stays on for the whole day, even with me rubbing because of allergies. I did a comparison with a well known drug store brand, and the other one smudged instantly, while the Avon brand stayed put even after I washed with soap and water. I also use it for temporary tattoos for my toddler.
Jay 💖.
Review for: Starry Night, Majestic Plum, Khaki more...
These were another miss for me. The ones I bought were hard to apply,very patchy and not very pigmented. The color would skip in some patches and just look horrible,especially the blue color. I wouldn't recommend,I say to try out a drugstore alternative. These were also impossible to remove,and I'd have to rub hard to get them off of my eyelids.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I'm a big fan of Avon and this product did not disappoint. There's plenty of product in the tube, and the color is very pigmented. It goes on matte, which I love. It applied smoothly and lasted all night (I used  Maybelline Master Prime® Long-Lasting Eye Shadow Base under it so that might've had something to do with it).
janiette leidy H.
Review for: Starry Night more...
Girls, look at how eyeliner / GLIMMERSTICKS from @avon are super creamy and long-lasting with flashes of color to measure their use are more reviews. I leave the names of each color
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ Glimmersticks Eye Liners are easy to apply with a formula that glides right on with perfect precision and rich color pigment. It is long-lasting, retractable, self-sharpening, and doesn't tug on your eyelids as you apply. Glimmersticks are true to color the color you buy is the color you apply.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This eyeliner goes on so smoothly and it do not smudge. I have been using this for many years now and have never been disappointed. It also lasts for a long time. I would recommend to anyone. Also very affordable.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Review for: Blackest Black more...
My favorite eyeliner of all time. So easy to apply and so pretty. It lasts all day on me and only have to apply one time. I am a repeat user and have repurchased this a few other times. I don't see how it can improve any more. I would definitely repurchase.
Katrina K.
Glenville
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This product from Avon is very easy to apply. It is pigmented and can def. see it glitter. It wears off very quickly though and smudges around the corner of my eyes. It was my first time using it and I will most likely not purchase this again b/c of the smudging.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I am not a makeup guru in any way, so to me, these type of eyeliners are all just about the same. I buy any of these kinds when I'm at Wal-Mart and usually try to get whichever is cheapest. But the Avon glimmerstick is my favorite just because of price. It was the first non-pencil eyeliner I ever used and have been getting them for about a decade now.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Best eyeliner ever! There are very few products that I will not give up, this in one. I don't even try new eyeliner anymore because this is perfect. The emerald color makes my green eyes look amazing. It smudges just enough, is water resistant and lasts all day. 10 stars in my book!
Jackie G.
How long does your glimmer stick usually last?
krystal ☺.
What colors do you have? I have a teal, gold, black and brown.
Nadia L.
What is the best liner for the lower lash line? Mine tends to melt off my eyes.
Sharon G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What's your favorite color eyeliner from this brand? Mines was always midnight blue :)
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this a very pigmented eyeliner?