MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderAvon
True Colour Flawless Mattifying Pressed Powder - Light

Avon True Colour Flawless Mattifying Pressed Powder - Light

by Avon

Avon True Colour Flawless Mattifying Pressed Powder - Light

Can I bake with this powder or I need translucent powder??
Start your review of Avon True Colour Flawless Mattifying Pressed Powder - Light!
Jennifer I.
1,245 reviews
Has anybody uses does anybody even use Avon? I don’t really use a lot of foundation and don’t really use setting powder but if influencer would like to send me some to try am more than happy to
Taylee B.
Santaquin , UT
Great product! Makes your face appear flawless and does not feel heavy at all! Love this!
Chelsea S.
Avon has some good make up. I buy their eyeliner, loose powder and eye shadow. The pressed powder hides all skin flaws, keep my shine at bay which I have alot of shine, and is super easy to apply.
‍yanise morales N.
good product for young skin, pigments well if used with a bb cream or foundation, it is not heavy, I would recommend it
Riley R.
This product had a funny smell to me always goes on patch and needs to be redone every couple of hours the little puff it comes with is unnecessary and it’s very powdery I would not recommend this product
Stacy N.
Love this product. It is one product I use daily either alone or to finish my makeup. I have combination skin and it works great with out looking cakey. A great light feel.
Baylee W.
Stays on all day! Works great with my skin and doesn't react. Has many different colors along with blush mascara and lipstick!
Deborah C.
Boston, MA
I use this to set my foundation or bb cream and to get a matte finish, since my skin gets really oily throughout the day. I do touch up after a few hours since I sweat a lot. Would recommend!
I buy it as an accident, it is to dark for me but i try it once and it does keep my makeup in place, i will improve this product my making it more power because the texture is really more milky in a way.
Victoria M.
Camden, AR
Purchased at: Avon
I love that’s the color matches my skin tone. It goes on very smoothly with no streaks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...