BY AVON

Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Duo - Warm Cashmere see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristin C.
Love the colors good pigmentation!  These are buttery soft!  Easy to blend and work with! Great price point! The pans are pretty deep such great value!  Plus the shades are totally multi purpose I use the lighter shade to highlight and darker shade to contour! Who doesn't love a versatile product!
Amber R.
The colors are really pretty but it had a lot of fallout on me. It is easy to apply but just didn't last long. Even with eye primer it was gone after a few hours. I wouldn't recommend this one if you have issues with eye shadow creasing.
Leslie M.
Wayne
I actually use these over my eyebrow liner to set the liner. It is very close to my natural eyebrow color and once I set it with the shadow the color stays put all day.
Christy P.
Macon
I like the color combinations. Applies easily, but does wear off during the day. It may be due to my skin, but it's still a great value and frequently on sale.
Roni M.
Goof proof and already matched this gives a great natural look,easy to apply and soft on the eyes. They have other color options.
Linda A.
Grand Blanc, MI
The eyeshadows are not very pigmented and i had to keep reapplying the eyeshadow for it to go on noticeable and i have pale skin.
auti j.
Imperial
I like this eyeshadow alot it worked good for me because i love doing a smokey eye and the packaging is so cute and simple
Jade B.
Australia
I love AVON i use to sell so have loads of left over products. Never been disappointed with any of the eye shadows the Smokey eye is my favorite. The white glittery colour in that palette is really pretty. Makes my eyes really pop
Maria P.
Me encanta realza el color de los ojos(especialmente si son color cafés claros) los colores son muy cálidos y parece ser que no llevas maquillaje,son muy economicos y al igual que todos los productos de AVON contiene un aplicador, me gusta porque no suelta el producto después de un tiempo.💯
Jess N.
The travel size two eyeshadow pallete hmmm the first time I was like meh it’s ok not the best eyeshadow I have tested it should be more pigmented and exiting and I would not buy it agian sorry Avon not that good