BY AVON

VERY NICE COLOR see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "So nice but I have to spray my brush then get the product to get the most pigment I use this every day I have it in the shade rose awakening and it is so long lasting I would definitely recommend it and buy it again" in 5 reviews
Shakira V.
These colors are great ! I own the nude one and they’re so pigmented! It’s very comparable to high end quality shadows and they’re super affordable ! And very easy to apply I definitely recommend this product. Only downfall I had was that they were shimmery shades. I like atleast one matte
Angelique G.
I really enjoy the Avon True Color Technology Eyeshadow Quad (Purple Pop) because the eyeshadows are labeled accordingly to what shade goes where on the eye. It’s a great product for beginners and it’s something I used when I was learning years ago.
Brianne G.
Glenside, PA
One of my favorite quads from Avon. They make my brown eyes “pop” without being too obvious or too shuttle. The shades of purple are very complimentary and don’t easily smudge off. These colors would definitely work with hazel/green eyes too!
Shellamae C.
Largo
Back when I was in college my mom used to sell Avon products and mama would get one for me too. I like their eyeshadows, they're really good in blending just don't get their cheap ones.
Brooklyn L.
Owensboro, KY
Eyeshadows blend easily and the shades are very pigmented. These pallets are great for beginners in makeup and give you the order in which the eyeshadows should be applied.
Marisa M.
Tacoma
For a long time I exclusively used Avon make up because my mom sold it. I have since moved on to better products but I do keep these eyeshadows and I reach for them on a pretty regular basis. I love that each one has a mirror. There isn’t as much color pay off as I would like but they’re great for a neutral, subtle eye look.
Rebecca B.
hamburg
My mom used to sell Avon so I always had it. The pallets come with little applicators that are super convenient. I normally get neutrals but the purple one makes my gray eyes pop and it’s not to bold.
Erika G.
This is a very pigmented and very blend-able product. I was a first time user and I was really impressed with the easy application. I use this product very often and I almost touch pan
Bree A.
El Paso, TX
I’m mexican and my mom is too so when i started doing makeup this is all wd had in our house, the quality is great y’all fr sleeping on them, my eyecolor is brown
Ivy E.
This is not my favorite product. It works alright, however the pigmentation does not last as long as I wish it would. I would expect that for the price, and having to special order it, it would last longet, however this was not the case. It lasted about an hour before it looked like I was not even wearing eyeshadow.