BY AVON #90 in Eyeshadow

VERY NICE COLOR see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "So nice but I have to spray my brush then get the product to get the most pigment I use this every day I have it in the shade rose awakening and it is so long lasting I would definitely recommend it and buy it again" in 5 reviews
Regina E.
This is not my favorite product. It works alright, however the pigmentation does not last as long as I wish it would. I would expect that for the price, and having to special order it, it would last longet, however this was not the case. It lasted about an hour before it looked like I was not even wearing eyeshadow.
Shakira V.
These colors are great ! I own the nude one and they’re so pigmented! It’s very comparable to high end quality shadows and they’re super affordable ! And very easy to apply I definitely recommend this product. Only downfall I had was that they were shimmery shades. I like atleast one matte
Angelique G.
I really enjoy the Avon True Color Technology Eyeshadow Quad (Purple Pop) because the eyeshadows are labeled accordingly to what shade goes where on the eye. It’s a great product for beginners and it’s something I used when I was learning years ago.
Erika G.
This is a very pigmented and very blend-able product. I was a first time user and I was really impressed with the easy application. I use this product very often and I almost touch pan
Brooklyn L.
Owensboro, KY
Eyeshadows blend easily and the shades are very pigmented. These pallets are great for beginners in makeup and give you the order in which the eyeshadows should be applied.
Rebecca B.
hamburg
My mom used to sell Avon so I always had it. The pallets come with little applicators that are super convenient. I normally get neutrals but the purple one makes my gray eyes pop and it’s not to bold.
Bree A.
El Paso, TX
I’m mexican and my mom is too so when i started doing makeup this is all wd had in our house, the quality is great y’all fr sleeping on them, my eyecolor is brown
gabrielle c.
Albuquerque, NM
My mom sells Avon ever since I was a little girl I have used Avon products and the eye shadows are no different I must have a million of these they all come with bendable shades that make it easy to know what shadows to use. Plus they are in a compact case making it easy to take one the go!
Inna S.
East Hanover, NJ
Unfortunately I can not say that the product is 100% good, the colors are really very beautiful and fit my brown eyes, the pigmentation is also good. But at the same time, eyeshadows fall off when applied and are very unstable. For this reason, I prefer eyeshadows of luxury brands.
micheli s.
O principal influenciador da marca que vamos usar geralmente é o preço, e a avon entende isso,além de sempre inovar ,seguir belos patamares de inspiração é linda as cores e o preço é acessível.