Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverAvon
True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion

Avon True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion

by Avon

Take it off gently, Avon True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion... Gentle lotion conditions and moisturizes lashes and skin around the delicate eye area with every application.

BENEFITS
• Conditions and moisturizes lashes and fragile skin around eyes
• Works quickly and easily to gently remove all traces of eye makeup
• Lightweight, extra-mild formula
• Fragrance-free
• Dermatologist-tested
• Ophthalmologist-tested
• Water-based (as per AmyL 6/04 tw)
• Extra mild, gentle, yet effective formula
• Gentle to eyes
• Clinically tested
• Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers

TO USE
• Apply with fingertips, tissue or dampened cotton ball
• Use gentle circular patting motion to soften makeup on lids and lashes
• Rinse thoroughly with water

AVON TRUE COLOR means the color you buy is the color you apply. Now all your favorite lipsticks, glosses, eye shadows and nail enamel have Avon's acclaimed TRUE COLOR technology, designed to give you the natural flawless look you want... nothing less. Rich pigments are blended into our high-quality formulas for guaranteed color that stays true all day.

WATER/EAU
PEG-4
DMDM HYDANTOIN
CARBOMER
IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE

Is this product oil free?
I wear a lot of mascara and have been looking for a really good mascara remover, anyone have any? Also, If there’s any great skin care routines for night and morning I would love to hear about them!!
Avon True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion ? [product:avon-true-color-moisturizing-eye-makeup-remover-lotion] is perfecto
Start your review of Avon True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Avon True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion uploaded by Anna A.
I have been using Avon’s Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover for a long time. It goes on silky smooth. It does not burn the area around the eye. It feels hydrating and really does a great job of removing stubborn eye makeup. It makes removing eye makeup almost effortless. There is not a lot of pulling and tugging with this eye makeup remover. It only takes a little product to get the job done so a bottle lasts quite a while. I would definitely recommend Avon True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover to others. I purchase this eye makeup remover every time I’m close to running out.
Avon True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion uploaded by Melissa W.
I have been using Avon True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion for years! This is an affordable eye make-up removing lotion that comes in a plastic bottle with a snap top. I have never had any issues removing my waterproof mascara or long wear gel eyeliner. You gently rub the lotion onto your eyes and remove the lotion using a cotton round. This has never irritated my eyes and leaves my eye area soft. I highly recommend! #avon #skincare
Fulton, NY
I love this! Takes off the most stubborn make up. Very gentle just need a pea size amount for both eyes.
South Gate, CA
Avon True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion uploaded by Alexa R.
This makeup remover is the best! I love it, it leaves my skin super soft and nice, I always take it with me when I am on the go
This eye makeup remover is a absolutely must have , it's removes about 90% of the makeup off its very gentle on the skin , I purchase it from Avon it's amazing, definitely recommend this to others 😍
Limon, CO
It did the job but I still prefer to use my coconut oil to remove makeup. But fair price and gentle!
Azusa, CA
Avon True Color Eye Makeup Remover Lotion. Literally a lotion that effectively removes all eye makeup. Use to use a ton of these because they went on sale for $.99 a bottle. Now they are usually full price. Still its a bargain because it does not dry out r irritate skin the lotion removes the eye makeup. Avon sold through a consultant. Its great.
Nutley, NJ
Avon True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion uploaded by Jacky C.
Purchased at: Avon
This is a great product for removing make up. Not only does it help remove all my eye make up but it leaves my face feeling super clean, fresh and smooth. Its hydrating so its great for my dry skin. Best part, its very reasonably priced! Win win!
Oh how I love this eye makeup remover! I have been using it for years. I would definitely recommend it above any other eye makeup remover!
Stillwater, OK
Great product to get eye makeup off. I can have light or heavy eye makeup and this lotion gets all my eye makeup off. Great price for what you get and gentle too. Works so good i buy more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morgan Hill, CA
il y a 2 ans
Jesseline W. il y a un an
Yes I’ve been using this for years and so has my mom. It removes everything easily and gently this makeup remover has been around for a long time 😀
1,243 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Noemi B. have you ever tried this? This is what I use.
Noemi B. il y a 2 ans
Never tried this! How is it?
Miami
Meghan D. il y a 2 ans
I really love this product, I have sensitive skin and most makeup wipes burn my skin, but this is soothing for me. I’d recommend trying it