BY AVON

Take it off gently, Avon True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion... Gentle lotion conditions and moisturizes lashes and skin around the delicate eye area with every application.

BENEFITS
• Conditions and moisturizes lashes and fragile skin around eyes
• Works quickly and easily to gently remove all traces of eye makeup
• Lightweight, extra-mild formula
• Fragrance-free
• Dermatologist-tested
• Ophthalmologist-tested
• Water-based (as per AmyL 6/04 tw)
• Extra mild, gentle, yet effective formula
• Gentle to eyes
• Clinically tested
• Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers

TO USE
• Apply with fingertips, tissue or dampened cotton ball
• Use gentle circular patting motion to soften makeup on lids and lashes
• Rinse thoroughly with water

AVON TRUE COLOR means the color you buy is the color you apply. Now all your favorite lipsticks, glosses, eye shadows and nail enamel have Avon's acclaimed TRUE COLOR technology, designed to give you the natural flawless look you want... nothing less. Rich pigments are blended into our high-quality formulas for guaranteed color that stays true all day.

WATER/EAU

• I have always had good experiences with avon but have nev...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
heaven n.
Bakersfield
I used to always use this stuff. This is very gentle in the eye area & it takes off eye makeup really well. It also feels like a lotion so it moisturizes around your eyes. A little of this product actually goes a long way so it will last a good amount of time.
Jay đź’–.
I absolutely love this product! I used to use this all the time,and it's amazing for removing eye makeup,it would take off my hardest mascara and eye looks,and my only problem with it is that it was too heavy to use all over my face. But for eyeshadow,I would 10/10 recommend. It never burnt my eyes and I'd just use a little and my eye makeup would just slide off on the cotton pad I'd apply it with. I normally got this on sale for around $2,and it would last me months. Avon True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
Briana R.
It is a good product and it is easy to apply I am a repeat user and I would say that a bad thing about it is that if it gets in your eyes it burns that’s one of the bad things about it but besides that it’s good
Jama S.
This is probably the cheapeast/best makeup remover out there! It costs hardly anything. But it takes off some of my most stubborn makeup. Great product. Just wish it came in a bigger size!
Samantha C.
Addison, AL
I’ve had this for a while and just recently tried it and I was pleasantly surprised! This worked great to take off most of my eye makeup and wiped off completely with a wet cloth so there was no oily feeling after using it. The only think I didn’t like was that it didn’t remove all of my mascara, but I will definitely be buying it again.
Christine S.
I love this stuff! Put some on, wipe it off and rinse! It really takes off all your eye makeup, even waterproof mascara. It doesn't hurt my eyes like most eye makeup removers do and it's moisturizing which is an added bonus!! The bottle is a little small but you don't need to use much so it's fine with me and it's super affordable!
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
I’ve been using this makeup remover for years because it’s incredible! It’s a great value and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I think it was beyond my expectations and continues to not only get nearly all of my eye make up off (including mascara), but to remove The rest of my days as well. It’s not oily, but there is a residue
Harley C.
Summersville, WV
Absolutely love this makeup remover! I have super sensitive skin and this takes liquid eyeliner and even waterproof mascara off with out harsh scrubbing or hurting my skin! Not only is it easy to use, it also leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed!
Cayce B.
Sacramento
I feel this product is not formulated to remove makeup. I would use it on my eyes and nothing would come off. I have found another product that removes everything fairly quickly.
Shannonđź’‹ W.
Horsham, PA
I liked this makeup remover lotion. My mom had gave it to me because she’s a big Avon lover. It works pretty well at getting rid of your eye makeup. I usually use lotions to remove my makeup anyway. I would repurchase it because it worked pretty well
Jackie G.
Exactly how oily is the product?
Laurel L.
Fairview
Is this any better than us in just regular baby oil to remove eye make-up?
Dena O.
Jackson, NJ
I have always had good experiences with avon but have never tried there makeup remover. Does it burn your eyes? And how affordable is this product?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product worth it or good?
Marisa O.
Does this sometimes sting your eyes when you apply?