BY AVON

Avon True Color Luminous Mattifying Pressed Powder - Fair (11gm) ... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamilette A.
Orlando
It is like my go to setting powder. I love this is easy to apply. Not heavy. Doesn’t cake up it keep my make up in place. I probably have to touch up once. My skin is oily. I would definitely keep buying this.
Amanda L.
Las vegas, NV
My go to setting powder. I do not like Avon products but I kept stealing this from my mother's makeup drawer it was that good. No flash back no cakey face... I love it.
Sol V.
Avon's translucent powder works just as great at the ones found at high end stores but at the fraction of the price.
Tanisha L.
Nottingham
My mum uses this product and would recommend she loves a Matt finish she don’t use this colour cose she darker but this is such a good powder and would recommend to oil gals so and price point is really good
Ana Rubia R.
Telêmaco Borba
E uso esse pó pra matificar a base e ele e muito bom a duração e ótima na minha pele dura o dia todo eu uso e recomendo
Sarah Q.
It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it helps to hold the foundation on oily skin. The colour was perfect for my tone