Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad Earthtones Quatuor Terra uploaded by Chicana C.

BY AVON

Vicky B.
Farragut, IA
I like these four shadows. Goes on easily and seems to last. Usually only use this product when going out. Looks good with my blue eyes. Would probably purchase again. Good value.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
The first eye shadow palette I ever got came from Avon. It was a perfect way to learn how to use multiple shadows to create different looks.
Ronda B.
Victorville, CA
I love the colors in this product. It goes on so nice and I don't have to retouch it throughout the day.
Evere R.
I have never had a problem with Avon. Always have used it and its worked out for me
Chicana C.
Saint Louis, MO
This eyeshadow comes in several different pallettes and it's soft and easy to use. I like to play with different eyeshadows and this one is neat and on the back gives you insight on what goes where. I will continue to use this eyeshadow. Avon has been around too long and I'm glad I own some. I recommend it!
Kim M.
Ranchos De Taos
I have been using this eye shadow for along time,.  The value is exceptional.  The packaging is kinda the downfall.  There's been times where I can't get it open because it is backwards...This needs to change.  I would recommend this product, it is worth the money.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
These are okay... I only use my Avon eyeshadow as a last resort. It may be old...who knows. I liked the brown quad the best. Didn't care for the purple one... I find that these are relatively cheap. I started out using these when I was young.
Janet Z.
Monterey Park, CA
One of my favorite colors earth tones. Fully recommend and was fully satisfied. I stopped using it because since Avon was hard to purchase I had to be looking for friends that sold the product
Gwendolyn C.
Pembroke, NC
I enjoy using Avon products. They have been around for a long time and have always served me well
I like their cost too.
Marley C.
Woonsocket, RI
Love knowing that all the colors go and what order to put them on. Makes it so simple to be able to not have to think if it works you can just apply and go.
Meagan R.
Ltl Torch Key, FL
What is the best quad for hazel eyes?