Avon TRUE COLOR Eyeshadow Quad Denim Blues Quad

by Avon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon TRUE COLOR Eyeshadow Quad Denim Blues Quad!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas, TX
Avon TRUE COLOR Eyeshadow Quad Denim Blues Quad this quad gives you a great variety of blues to work with for a lovely blue eye look. From light to dark blues. You have four different blues to choose from. Another great aspect, you dont have to keep making the same purchase over and over if you like it. It will last a very long time.
Fresno
Aww precious Memories. I use to use these in high school. A tiny bit chalky but they work really well actually. I would still buy these if someone I knew was selling Avon
Oak Hill
I bought several quads when they were marked down. I still use them, but wont buy again. Color fades easy. I've tried with primer, but makes a mess. Goes on very light so I usually end up going over my eyes again. Just doesn't hold up like I would like.
36 elmer street. tiffin ohio
I used this one nearly up. This was a favorite of mine. Went with alot. Choice of four blues made it easy to blend however you wanted. Avon has great shadows that last forever and stay on a long time. Colors are beautiful and blend so well. Has a highlighter right in with it, makes it great. Smooth consistency.
Cedar Grove, WI
I love the true color eye products from Avon. The denim blues is my favorite quad because it goes well with my blue eyes. But there are so many colors to choose from! The possibilities are endless. This product is also very affordable!
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion
Purchased at: Avon
Avon is affordable and has some great products, but eye shadows are not one of them in my opinion. The company has some pretty colors but not a great quality. They are hard to apply and even harder to blend.
Louisville, KY
So so brand. Not my favorite brand. If it wasn’t gifted I probably would not buy it or use it. Great if you rarely wear make up or teen girl. Just not my cup of tea. But it’s not horrible. Not for sensitive skin.
Avon is one of my favorite brands! They're not super pricey, the makeup lasts great, the colors work perfectly together, and I have never had a bad reaction with my sensitive skin
Camas, WA
I love this eyeshadow quad. I sold Avon for a while and had the opportunity to try so many different products. I use this eyeshadow to this day. It is pigmented well and a good choice of colors. The packaging is amazing. A very solid compact with a mirror. Definitely check these out.

Looking for your answer?