BY AVON

Shana K.
Port Allegany
I love Avon products. They are so nice and go on so smoothly. I used to be a seller but don't sell them anymore. The eye shadow blends very nice and looks great!!
Ashlee J.
Milaca, MN
I used these YEARS ago like when I was in 7th grade just getting into make up and surprisingly enough it worked out and still use them today after graduating in 2017
Rosie S.
Nampa, ID
These quads have been around since the dawn of time but still haven't changed a bit. One of my first eyeshadow palettes was one if these Avon quads. The colors become muted when blended into the skin and are really powdery.
Lisa V.
Williamsport, PA
This product is awesome.  Not that great for my green eyes, but it is very affordable.  I'm just not a fan of blue eye shadow, but If I had to use one regularly, it would be this one.  So if you like blue eye shadow, I recommend this one. It does last all day and goes on very easily.
Madelynn B.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion
Gladine M.
Grand Rapids
This Avon shadow is one of my favorites i do have several. The shadows go on smooth and actually stays i do love them. My daughter also purchases the shadows and love them too. These are something i would repurchase.
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
So so brand. Not my favorite brand. If it wasn’t gifted I probably would not buy it or use it. Great if you rarely wear make up or teen girl. Just not my cup of tea. But it’s not horrible. Not for sensitive skin.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
I love the light color in this pallet. I use it on my lower lid with a bit of the purple above blended with a light brown. It gives my green eyes a bright background and really makes the color stand out.
Chrystine M.
Allen, TX
My mom sells Avon, and for not being crazy about the brand, I do like their eyeshadow quads. They have coordinated colors, and they provide a good payout of color as well.
Lavonda M.
Very bold colors would make brown eyes pop! Very nice packaging. Goes on really good. First time for me using this. Bought from Avon! One of my favorite places to shop!