Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad

by Avon

Vibrant, crease-proof color! Reveal your most alluring eyes with NEW True Color Eyeshadow. Avon's quads are numbered so getting those fabulous eye looks are as easy as 1,2,3...4!

With True Color Technology: The rich color you see in the compact is the same color you get on your eyes. Rich, vibrant color with crease-proof wear Color saturated shades designed for every skin tone Numbered shades for our easiest expert eye looks ever! Exquisite stay-true coordinated shades make every eye-look effortless.

LaaSt all day great price sold this for 30 years no complaints people really liked?
How is use product ?
I’d it many years ago, but didn’t use, cause i wasn’t big enough to use eyeshadow and also i wasn’t interested in makeup industry, now i want to buy it, do you recommend me?
Start your review of Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Perfect eyeshadow. Long lasting. The colors comes out nice after applyingin reviews
Ebony S.
Sacramento, CA
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by Ebony S.
Absolutely love this company my granny is an Avon Rep. I love these colors, I think it’s better to use less that’s how great the quality is especially for the price. Can wait to have more and trying more as well!
Valeryn T.
Duluth, GA
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by Valeryn T.
So in love with Avon eyeshadows ! Really long lasting and great pigmentation they are awesome for the price
Ingrid I.
Harbor City, CA
Actually this product is very good, hyper pigmented and I still have a pallet from when I sold AVON. I was super surprised by how good the quality is. Worth the buy. Doesn't last as long as the more expensive stuff but for 3-4 hours it's a gem.
Lidiany K.
Georgetown , TX
The Avon has really good products. I liked. It’s easy to apply and blend. I recommend it
Alyssa B.
Hephzibah, GA
Omg where do I began I have green eyes and this palet makes my eyes pop its really pretty for like a dance or prom it makes the eyes look very romantic and shimery love it!!!
Sarah S.
Stollings, WV
Love this set. Avon has never let me down when it comes to eye makeup. I really love the color selections and the way the eye shadow is made.
nathalia L.
437 rosehill place, apt 02 Elizabeth, NJ
I loved the Avon true color eyeshadow quad, so many colors and fixed very well
I loved the Avon true color eyeshadow quad, so many colors and fixed very well
Rachel D.
Louisville, IL
Purchased at: Avon
Avon eyeshadows have rich, beautiful colors and they actually stick to and stay on my eyelids.
Rachael H.
San Antonio, TX
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by Rachael H.
I have this in Mocha Latte. This palette has multiple uses for me. When I first got it I used it for basic eye looks. I use it for that now, but I also use the matte shades to help fill in my brows. It’s my favorite product for my brows at the moment. The packaging is durable and the mirror is a substantial size compared to other palettes like this. Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad - Mocha Latte
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by Tia S.
I bought this after reading so many reviews. Maybe it was the color choice I picked but I didn't think the color payoff was there. I used it and wish I had just giving it away, I'm a fair to light skin tone so I don't understand the problem? I'm going to try another color choice and if I'm still not happy, I'm done with the eyeshadow palettes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Martha D.
il y a un an
Martha D. il y a 5 mois
I myself included. I am pleased to have gotten y'alls feed back. I really appreciate it Influensters'. I used to sell Avon True Color Technology Eyeshadow Quad (Purple Pop) and personally I didn't think the products were worth the price tag personally, exactly why I stopped selling them. I think like the other comments they're much better products at the drugstore and they don't cost that much 🤷🤦.
beautyfull S.
Dallas, TX
il y a 3 ans
Cindi H. il y a 2 ans
Yes I have, they are very pigmented and bendable!
Beccy B.
Laingsburg, MI
il y a 3 ans
Cindi H. il y a 2 ans
I have been using these for the last 6 years and they are great, they are very pigmented and bendable!