Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad

by Avon

Vibrant, crease-proof color! Reveal your most alluring eyes with NEW True Color Eyeshadow. Avon's quads are numbered so getting those fabulous eye looks are as easy as 1,2,3...4!

With True Color Technology: The rich color you see in the compact is the same color you get on your eyes. Rich, vibrant color with crease-proof wear Color saturated shades designed for every skin tone Numbered shades for our easiest expert eye looks ever! Exquisite stay-true coordinated shades make every eye-look effortless.

I’d it many years ago, but didn’t use, cause i wasn’t big enough to use eyeshadow and also i wasn’t interested in makeup industry, now i want to buy it, do you recommend me?
I want to take a poll and ask how many of you beautiful influensters have tried Avon products do you like the brand?..., and if so what products have you tried? Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad
Guys I really love this product . What about you ?
Start your review of Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Perfect eyeshadow. Long lasting. The colors comes out nice after applying” in reviews
Thomasville, AL
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by Rachael H.
I have this in Mocha Latte. This palette has multiple uses for me. When I first got it I used it for basic eye looks. I use it for that now, but I also use the matte shades to help fill in my brows. It’s my favorite product for my brows at the moment. The packaging is durable and the mirror is a substantial size compared to other palettes like this. Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad - Mocha Latte
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Avon
I use this product almost Daily. It's also a best seller amongst my clients ;) My favorite shade quad is Naked Truth. Blends beautifully and stays on all day. Lasts quite a while, well worth its price.
The eyeshadow quads from avon have the most stunning colors. You can take your eyes to soft and flirty to smoky and intense in no time with these color quads. The eyeshadow goes on smoothly and is numbered so you know what color to apply first, second, third,and fourth. I own many of these quads and definitely recommend them.
Tonasket, Washington
I love the colors! They are so rich and creamy. I wear it everyday. Absolutely in love. Definitely will buy again 4and probably in a few different varieties just because it is my favorite of all eyeshadow! I recommend it highly!
Rome, GA
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by Marissa H.
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by Marissa H.
I love these. If you look on the back it tells you where to wear each shade. You know all the combinations go together. And easy t ok carry in your purse. Yes I would reccomend this product.
Greenville sc
It’s awesome. Easy to carry in purse or bag or to keep at office, no need to improve it. Long lasting color and it’s a great value for the money. Makes my brown eyes look awesome
Indiana, PA
I love these quads because the colors are all so well matched and designed and have simple numbered instructions on how to apply. This is a very popular item with Avon.
I think the formula is too light pigmented, it doesnt work as well as other Avon shadows. I have used it a few times but will always go back to liquid Glimmershadow
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by Betty G.
I own several Avon Eyeshadow Quads. Before getting into high end products Avon was my go to makeup products. The prices are always reasonable. The quads are great because they are numbered letting you know where to put each color on your eyes. Some are subtle colors and some are bold and vibrant. I find using an eyeshadow primer helps the colors pop more on your eyes. Even though I now purchase other brands, I will always purchase Avon products as well.
Athol, MA
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by Tia S.
I bought this after reading so many reviews. Maybe it was the color choice I picked but I didn't think the color payoff was there. I used it and wish I had just giving it away, I'm a fair to light skin tone so I don't understand the problem? I'm going to try another color choice and if I'm still not happy, I'm done with the eyeshadow palettes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Westfield, MA
il y a 3 mois
Amanda H. • il y a 3 mois
I tried Avon back in the day. Just not a fan of these kinds of businesses. The products aren't great and they're too expensive. I'd rather just go to the drugstore
Dallas, TX
il y a un an
Cindi H. • il y a un an
Yes I have, they are very pigmented and bendable!
Laingsburg, MI
il y a 2 ans
Cindi H. • il y a un an
I have been using these for the last 6 years and they are great, they are very pigmented and bendable!