BY AVON

Vibrant, crease-proof color! Reveal your most alluring eyes with NEW True Color Eyeshadow. Avon's quads are numbered so getting those fabulous eye looks are as easy as 1,2,3...4!

With True Color Technology: The rich color you see in the compact is the same color you get on your eyes. Rich, vibrant color with crease-proof wear Color saturated shades designed for every skin tone Numbered shades for our easiest expert eye looks ever! Exquisite stay-true coordinated shades make every eye-look effortless.

• Son buenos cuartetos de sombras, pero creo que algunas co...1 Answers
  • Do you like it?3 Answers
  • Avon es una marca muy muy bueno La piel que cada mujer es...1 Answers
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad
  • "Perfect eyeshadow. Long lasting. The colors comes out nice after applying" in 23 reviews
Jill S.
Knoxville, TN
For the price you really can’t beat it. It’s not as pigmented as more expensive brands, as you’d guess, but it’s definitely better than brands with comparable pricing. The mirror is handy as well. Sometimes I question the colors they put together in the quads, but there’s several that I really quite like. Perfect for a shadow that you’re not too concerned about losing/damaging or for beginners.
Ana M.
Normal, IL
These blend really really well for such an affordable product. I really love how many options they have and that within each quad you can make a whole look. I personally use more than 4 shadows on my eyes at a time so I like to add quads together for a look. They are fairly small so they’re great for travel. The only downside is some of their brighter colors don’t have as good of payoff as expected.
Lisa O.
Detroit
Gotta say, for the price, Avon has some of the best eyeshadow on the market. It is long lasting, true to color and highly pigmented. The True Color Eyeshadow Quad is amazing (no matter which one you buy) for the way that the colors flow together, the way it lasts and how easy it is to apply. There’s very little powder overflow and it stays on the brush until you hit your eyelid!
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Great quad eyeshadow palettes , the pigment is there but it’s a bit rough and chunky which I can’t appreciate . Me personally I don’t use quads and hate them and I’m sorry I could not see my self re purchasing this product ! They do have a lot of other great eyeshadows and products this is just a miss !
Christy B.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Avon
Avon is a favorite brand of mine for certain products and their eyeshadows in any case or combo or size is definitely better than a lot of the high end products. It stays on, blends well and is very easy to apply.
Heather N.
medina
This a good product! Love that it comes in a quad, makes choosing colors way easy!! The colors are awesome btw! Nicely pigmented and goes on smooth! I feel like they last a pretty decent amount of time! This is a great price and comes in a cute take with you compact! Not easy to depot though lol
Laura P.
Weedville , PA
I have this Avon quad eyeshadow in urban skyline. I have tried multiple times but I cannot get these colors to blend well for me. I either look like I was in a fight (black and grey colors), or I try to blend so long that I've brushed it right off of my eyes. Other color palettes may be better. Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad
Dia H.
Edmonds, WA
I love this product. It performs as well as any store branded product in its same category. The colors are beautiful and the quads make it an easy go to product. I will always buy avon products because they are a lasting brand that stands by their products.
Jay 💖.
These are okay for beginners. I used to use these quads a lot,when I was first using makeup. A few months back,I bought one again to try it again since I remembered loving them a few years back. I honestly hate them now. The quad I bought (which I gave to a friend) had browns and greens. I LOVED the matte milk chocolate brown in it,it was amazing. The greens were chalky and patchy and nothing I did made them look good. It also had a lot of fallout on my face. Wouldn't recommend too much.
Jose S.
Benson
I have a few of these and to be honest I love them so much for there pigment and just plain out smoothness I wish the pans they were in were a bit bigger but they still last a while and are still well pigmented so I would recommend invest in one of these
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Does anyone find that their eye shadow doesn't really stay on all night?
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Which Quad is you favorite?
Stephanie L.
Swartz Creek, MI
Are these colors as vibrant on as they look in the picture?
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
Which outfit you think goes best with this quad ?
Riley J.
Fontana, CA
The quad pictured is gorgeous! How much are they? Is it worth the cost? Are the colors blendable and pigmented?