Avon True Color Eye Shadow Quad Purple Haze uploaded by Kal-El  .Avon True Color Eye Shadow Quad Purple Haze uploaded by Kal-El  .

BY AVON

4 Eyeshadows AVON PURPLE HAZE QUAD TRUE COLOR COLLECTION PRICE IS FOR 1 COMPACT OF THE PURPLE HAZE QUAD............................. All Colors come in 1 Compact Great---Stocking Stuffer-Easter Basket-Friend or for yourself because you love it!!! see more...

Karen H.
Bronx, NY
I love this palette. The colors are beautiful and go great with my eye color. I have been using Avon products for a long time. Their eyeshadows are good, and they are also affordable. I always buy Avon products. My mom sells Avon products.
Lisa V.
Williamsport, PA
This is my favorite color to wear, it goes with everything and brings out my green eyes.  It stays on all day and is very affordable.  This produce it extremely affordable for all, it stays on all day.  I love and highly recommend this product to everyone.
Shanny C.
Love these eye shadows. Very pleased with the shades that are combined in these quad sets. Very nice eye shadow pallets.
Stephanie H.
Bonham
I used all the color trios that was available when I wore Avon. I liked the amount of eyeshadow that was in the compacts.
Connie S.
Danville, VA
This was one of my favorite eyeshadow sets ever! It gives great coverage and doesn’t leave powder all around my eyes.
Kim M.
I love this eyeshadow. I bought it 9 years ago off my best friend when she was selling Avon. I still have it along with a bunch of other make up I bought and i highly recommend it! I LOVE IT!!
Stephanie H.
Portland
As a previous Avon sales rep, I use Avon's Eye Shadow for my daily use;  Avon'a eye shadows come in multiple colors which makes applying fun, easy and simply a breeze. Excellent price for a great product.
Kal-El  .
Tunis
I think that this quad is not that bad. I like the 2 darkest shades in it, but the lightest one doesn’t seem to work for me. Its very sheer. My favorite is the gray it has silver reflects and the dark purple has a pink/violet shift to it.
Amaa Y Juaan A.
todo lo que sea de avon me encanta porque ademas de que estos productos cumplen mis expectativas tambien soy revendedora de avon y la verdad que con estos productos dejo encantadas a cada una de mis clientas  muy agradecida por estos productos muchas gracias
Sarah K.
Nice colours that blend fairly well. A little bit of fall out. Not super pigmented but it still stands out.

Amazon