Avon Timeless Eau De Cologne Spray 1.7 oz uploaded by Beatriz D.

BY AVON

Norene C.
Norene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Timeless is a classic from Avon. It was launched in the 1970s. It has changed over the years, and yes, it has been reformulated. It is called a cologne strength, but as others have observed, this is pretty potent with good projection and staying power. It does remind me of Shalimar. The vintage version of Timeless is very much like Shalimar. The current version is a little different. It opens with aldehydes, citrus, florals. It gets strong and powdery. It has a strong base of amber. Patchouli is also there, giving it an earthy vibe. I am still comparing the vintage bottles I have acquired to the newer bottles currently on the market. I think I prefer the older version. But without a doubt, even the newer version of Timeless smells like a much more complex and sophisticated fragrance than the price point would indicate. Avon should stick with their original formulas. They should respect the fact that some of their fragrances have been cherished for years and by generations of women. Yes, some things are, indeed, timeless.
Halley b.
Halley b.
Cape May Ch, NJ
THIS PRODUCT SMELLS SO GOOD! I absolutely love it! I use it all the time!Its fancy smelling but relaxing at the same time!
Charity G.
Charity G.
Sioux City, IA
While this cologne spray may be fancy smelling, it is also very strong and cloying. I put very little of this on and people standing near me could smell it strongly on me four hours later. Sadly, I have a full bottle of this that I never wear because the scent is just far too strong.
d h.
d h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is very fresh, one of my best sellers. For me personally I don't like it, I prefer floral and fruity scents but this one lasts forever!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Murray, UT
I loved this Avon perfume it reminds me of Marc Jacobs daisy. I got a lot of compliments my boyfriend said it really agrees with my body.
Beatriz D.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
I like this is one of that smells super rare but beautiful like iron flower are not but i feel this
Catalina D.
Catalina D.
Santiago, Stgo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buen perfume, me llegó en buenas condiciones y a mi abuela le encantó, es una fragancia que perdura pero no muy atocigante
Toni D.
Toni D.
I can't wear most perfumes due to allergies but this one doesn't set me off! nice baby powder notes, very subtle.