Avon Super Shock Vivid Liquid Eyeshadow in Garnet Flash uploaded by Abby-Leigh S.Avon Super Shock Vivid Liquid Eyeshadow in Garnet Flash uploaded by Abby-Leigh S.Avon Super Shock Vivid Liquid Eyeshadow in Garnet Flash uploaded by vani s.

BY AVON

Avon Super Shock Vivid Liquid Eyeshadow in Garnet Flash

Start your review of Avon Super Shock Vivid Liquid Eyeshadow in Garnet Flash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cassie M.
Eden Prairie
I had never tried liquid eye shadow and wanted too. A friend of my is a consultant for Avon, and they always have great deals so I thought I would order one. Let me tell you, I am not a liquid eye shadow person. It was sticky and messy and I did not feel like it ever dried. My eyelids felt heavy and I had to keep looking in the mirror because I felt it was melting off. I love AVON, but am not a fan of the liquid eyeshadow. Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend this product.
Silvia C.
I really love avon cosmetics, this Liquid Eyeshadow it can be used like a base, but I use also just like an eyeshadow. It is a rich color but i notice that after some hours It tend to accumulates in the eyelid. I think that is a really good quality and color, but i dont think i will buy this kind of products again.
Tina M.
I got this from a friend and love the color. It is a great shadow to use as a base for layering or blending or to use alone. The color is highly pigmented and lasts the whole day without creasing or cracking. One of my favorant eyeshadows.
Lisa H.
Love the look of this shadows, it was natural and smooth, easy to apply and blended very well. It is recommended, nice packaging and nicely priced compared to others. It's a definite must try and plenty of pretty colors to choose from, cant wait to try some myself.
Becca H.
West Windsor, NJ
very hard to use
it's not blendable
the color is kind of pigmented
I would recommend different products
It could just be because I've never used the product before but i don't erally like it
Fiorella S.
I have always used Avon products and am very happy with their quality and prices. This eyeshadow is one of the best products that I have ever bought and used. I have it in two shades and I love the way in which both of them look.
Paola V.
I love these products is one of my favorites is delicious and super economically recommend because it really is very good. Gives a natural finish, and is practical for day to day. I personally recommend it 100%, it is very good. i used it and on that day, my friends were going on asking about this eye shadow. great to have it.
Vanessa N.
Avon has a good reputation when we talk about makeups
Eyeshadow is full of pigments, very easy to apply and everlasting when it used after a primer
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
In blackest black. The brush is easily usable and goes on great. It gives my lashes that volume I need and stays on all day and apples smooth!!
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
ok avon tiene algunos productos que no son tan buenos pero otros que marcan mucho al diferencia y son muy buenos hay que saber escogerlos