BY AVON

Avon SSS Bath Original Oil 5oz see more...

Tabitha M.
This is great oil!!! And it’s even good to get mosquitoes away during the summer. Everyone in the south buys this is stocks for that reason during the summer time! Apply after a bath or shower and you have soft skin.
Melanie W.
Love this stuff, have used it for years, the smell is nice and it leaves skin sooo soft and moisturized - great for a bedtime remedy of winding down after a long day, this also works great when added to your bath water - very soothing...highly recommend this Skin So Soft!!!
Liz R.
Swedeborg
Purchased at: Avon
This is a product I have used since I was a child. It is perfect for dry winter skin. It absorbs quickly without feeling greasy and is great for sensitive skin.
Cherry P.
Keswick
I love Avon, I love all of the SSS products but the original scent oil is the best that I have ever used and will probably order again
Rebecca K.
Helena
It is helpful with keeping my skin moist, has a great smell that is unique to skin so soft and very effective
Sheree C.
Toronto, ON
Love this! Perfect for after a bath or a shower. Leaves skin soft and lightly scented. I received one as a gift and fell in love with it so ordered it myself. Worth every penny!

Amazon