Avon SSS Bug Guard + Picaridin With Vitamin-E Aero 4 oz. Can uploaded by Wendy H.Avon SSS Bug Guard + Picaridin With Vitamin-E Aero 4 oz. Can uploaded by Tara V.

BY AVON

From the brand you trust - Skin So Soft - Bug Guard Plus Picaridin Insect Repellent. Picaridin is an effective alternative ingredient to DEET. It offers long-lasting protection against mosquitoes (up to 6 hours), and deer ticks, no-seeums, gnats, sand... see more...

Wendy H.
Conway, AR
You can't have Summer fun without Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus to protect you from mosquitos,ticks and other pesky bugs! I use mine everyday when I'm outside, it sprays on easily and evenly without a harsh chemical smell. It has a light fresh scent and keeps the bugs at bay for hours!
Lela B.
Superior , WI
Great price and repels everything with wings for hours when nothing else will work! I can't start summer without it and keep extra on hand for other people. I always have one in the SUV too! Great scent and water proof for two hours.
Danielle B.
Best bug spray ever. My son even asks for it when we go outside. Not sticky not greasy and doesn't have an overpowering scent. If you haven't tried the SSS Bug Guard you should.
Nichol S.
Culver, IN
I am an ex Avon representative and have a list of my favorite products. SSS Bug Guard is at the very top. I will not trust any other brand to protect my family from mosquitoes and other biting insects.
Tara W.
West Monroe, LA
Great family bug spray! It works really well, but it doesn't smell strong at all. It has a light, powdery scent, and it's perfect for kids.
LaTeya B.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
This smells great, not your typical bug repellent, I highly recommend this for people with sensitivity skin.