AVON Speed Dry +30 Nail Enamel (Mambo Melon)

by Avon

This fast-drying formula contains Avon's Flash Dry Technology, a unique blend of quick-drying ingredients, and Volcanic Rock. The customized flat brush allows the formula to glide on smoothly and evenly without streaking. Your nails will be polished in...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AVON Speed Dry +30 Nail Enamel (Mambo Melon)!
Opelousas
AVON Speed Dry +30 Nail Enamel (Mambo Melon) uploaded by jenna R.
It Has Less Product Than Other Nail Polish Bottles . It's a pretty color but in my opinion it doesn't dry any faster than other ones. I really love the color of it though ! It's a cute not too bright yellow . It also has a little shimmer tone to it. So if you want it just for the color I would recommend , but if you want it for the speed dry I wouldn't recommend
It’s bright and pretty for summer it dries really fast and stays on for a bit of days.its a good brand and that’s we’re all my nail polishes come from and they all work amazing and yes I would buy it again.
Roanoke, VA
I loveeeee this polish, it goes on so smoothly and dries super quick. Now it is expensive for it to be just polish but I recommend. You can but it at any store, like Walmart or a beauty supply.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Avon nail I mammals they always last until it's time to take them off however I've notice with the speed dry they don't tend to stay on as well.
Love this color! It dries super fast. It annice color. I have the melon one and it a pretty cool color for the Summer time I like it!
Wisc Rapids, WI
There are so many colors to choose from. Quick drying and easy to apply. And price is incredible. Avon nail polish is my go to.
Newark new jersey 07107
AVON Speed Dry +30 Nail Enamel (Mambo Melon) uploaded by Angelica R.
It's a beautiful color I like a lot it lasts a lot in my nails it smells super good and with one pass it's super good
Semmes, AL
Great item. Goes on smoothly and dries extremely quick. Wonderful colors and finishes.
Llanfaes, Beaumaris
I absolutely adore these products They nail varnishes are fairly priced, even better when their on offer which they are often on sale for approx £3, theirs a good range and choice of colours, pale colours to darker and brighter, The nail varnish itself is easy to apply and it's a decent consistency, 1-2 coats is enough as well. The colour drys quick, touch dry in the 30secs, real dry in 60 seconds. It lasts a good week on my nails before the colour chips or needs to be re-done
Halifax, NS
Avon nail polish is excellent. It's exceeded expectations again and again. The brush is my favourite of any polish I've owned. The price is fantastic. I use with a base and top coat to extend wear.

Looking for your answer?