BY AVON

• Does this help with dark circles?1 Answers
  • Is it worth it's price?4 Answers
  • Does this product need to be rubbed in, or taken off after it has...1 Answers
Avon Solutions Vibes Wake Up Eye Roller
  • "I don't use it everyday but I do have those mornings where I wake up puffy with dark circles." in 3 reviews
  • "my mom bought this for herself, but I stole it so i could look awake and it works well!" in 1 review
  • "I use all high end products and they seem to work better for my puffy tiered eyes." in 1 review
lizzee m.
Longmont, CO
I haven't noticed any changes with this. I use all high end products and they seem to work better for my puffy tiered eyes. Also I freeze green tea bags or black tea (caffeine tea) and place on my eyes at night. This seems to work better then any cream!
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I think the product was okay. I felt the vibration of the roller. However, after a few uses all of a sudden it stop working. I would not recommend or purchase this product again.
Samantha G.
Kokomo, IN
I don't use it everyday but I do have those mornings where I wake up puffy with dark circles. On those mornings it helps me to quickly look presentable to go to work.
krystal ☺.
I don't get the point on why it vibrates from the back. Doesn't really work for me. IT just sits on my skin and I don't feel like it doesn't do anything.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
This product I do not recommend as I have tried it and what it did was give me to black eyes. I looked like a raccoon. This is the only product that I was not in favor of with Avon.
My mom bought this for herself, but I stole it so i could look awake and it works well! I use it every morning and at night to reduce puffiness
Fiona K.
Scotland
It works on my dark circles and puffy eyes and wakes me up with I use it in the morning. I have noticed a difference since using it.
Kristin O.
Omaha, NE
I love how this instantly makes my under eye area look de-puffed and bright. I use this product every day. Love it!
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
Wow this is new I never seen one of this before. Is weird but at the same time interesting, and I would try it
Tara M.
Shillington, PA
The smell puts me off but I love the feel and the coldness of the ball. It works well. I would buy again
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Is it worth it's price?
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Does this help with dark circles?
Samantha O.
Anaheim, CA
Does this product need to be rubbed in, or taken off after it has been applied and before putting make-up on?