Avon Solutions Nurtura Replenishing Cream uploaded by Jessica M.Avon Solutions Nurtura Replenishing Cream uploaded by Emma R.

BY AVON

• Does this really help replenish your skin?2 Answers
Melissa M.
Pollock, SD
A really good face cream for sensitive skin,and it is non irritating for Rosacea . It's moisturizing and not too greasy. It's definitely designed to be a night cream,it's a bit too heavy for day use. Awesome quality for the money...especially if you get in on one of avon's deals. It runs about 8 dollars regular price,but avon has deals on them all the time where you can get them for at least half that. An all around great product!
denise f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this cream for over 9 years. I can't be without it. I love that it is not too oily and not too watery, for my dry skin it is perfect. It leaves my face with just the right amount of shine to it. It feels light on your face.
#supermomvoxbox #influenster
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really good and makes my skin feel so nice and soft.Its a fresh feeling.It does leave my skin feeling a lil oily after but its still something i like using.
tamara t.
It's great. Immediately works to moisturize and it feels good to morning but haven't used it for day
Candace W.
King, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Replenishing cream ..I use it in the morning and at night I love the way it makes my face feel so and hydrated...I have used this product for 5 years now and it is my holy grail moisturizer for my face.
Autumn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product tends to be a bit greasy for me. I mostly use it in the winter when my skin feels extra dry. If you have oily skin, this might be too heavy for you.
Maria B.
I been using this cream for a few weeks I really like the way it leaves my face
Maria T.
Round Lake, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cream. I have sensitive skin and I have tried so many creams, but none of them would work. This one is great and I'm so glad I got introduced to it
Jessica M.
Clearfield, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are you just moisturize my face just because I could not find a good more strides her this is definitely a nice more strides her deliver little oily of the price isn't too bad the price is pretty good I would recommend it to everybody
Akina S.
Stockton, Ca
Does this really help replenish your skin?