Avon Solutions Nurtura Replenishing Cream uploaded by Emma R.Avon Solutions Nurtura Replenishing Cream uploaded by Jessica M.

BY AVON

• Does this really help replenish your skin?2 Answers
Amy M.
Perry
I've used this product since I was 14, but when I hit my 40s, it started making my skin greasy. I read they had changed the formula. I still use it when I have a dry day and I like that it doesn't break me out. I'm also not allergic to it, which is a huge win for me.
Nisi O.
I think I’m giving up on finding the miracle creams and will stick with Avon. The prices are so much lower than others I try and I am getting great deals and seeing results that really make me happy
Jessica M.
Clearfield, UT
Are you just moisturize my face just because I could not find a good more strides her this is definitely a nice more strides her deliver little oily of the price isn't too bad the price is pretty good I would recommend it to everybody
Melissa M.
Pollock, SD
A really good face cream for sensitive skin,and it is non irritating for Rosacea . It's moisturizing and not too greasy. It's definitely designed to be a night cream,it's a bit too heavy for day use. Awesome quality for the money...especially if you get in on one of avon's deals. It runs about 8 dollars regular price,but avon has deals on them all the time where you can get them for at least half that. An all around great product!
denise f.
I have been using this cream for over 9 years. I can't be without it. I love that it is not too oily and not too watery, for my dry skin it is perfect. It leaves my face with just the right amount of shine to it. It feels light on your face.
#supermomvoxbox #influenster
Candace W.
King, NC
I love this Replenishing cream ..I use it in the morning and at night I love the way it makes my face feel so and hydrated...I have used this product for 5 years now and it is my holy grail moisturizer for my face.
Melissa B.
Smells really good and makes my skin feel so nice and soft.Its a fresh feeling.It does leave my skin feeling a lil oily after but its still something i like using.
Autumn M.
This product tends to be a bit greasy for me. I mostly use it in the winter when my skin feels extra dry. If you have oily skin, this might be too heavy for you.
Maria T.
Puente grande , Jalisco
I love this cream. I have sensitive skin and I have tried so many creams, but none of them would work. This one is great and I'm so glad I got introduced to it
Laura V.
Kewanee
This says it is a replenishing cream however I do not feel that it did so. Definitely will not purchase again
Akina S.
Stockton , CA
Does this really help replenish your skin?