BY AVON

Avon Solutions Dramatic Firming Cream - 1.7 fl. oz. : Rediscover your skin. This exclusive mix of vitamin E, carrot, apricot and arnica oil improves elasticity and resilience, for noticeably firmer, toned, supple skin in just 4 weeks. see more...

Avon Solutions Dramatic Firming Cream, 1.7 Ounce
  • "I just wash my face then put on a little bit of this and my face is smooth and clean! " in 1 review
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Swartz Creek, MI
I have a hard time with face cream because they usually make me break out. My grandma actually gave me this to try and I love it! It feels very light on my face and is not greasy. I use it everyday!
tamara t.
tamara t.
It works ok. Not firming as much as it tightens. I still had sagging skin so..
Laurelann K.
Laurelann K.
Browns Mills
I love this product. I use it every day. It has dramatically reduced my baggy skin under my chin. My thyroid was four times the normal size and after I got treatment to reduce it the skin on me neck was so stretched out. This product really helped tighten it up.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Round Lake, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great face cream. My mom recommended it to me and I really like it. It feels really good on my skin unlike other cremes I've tried
Darlene F.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my main products I use on my face and neck every night. I make sure I'm stocked up on this firming cream. It does help my skin and fine wrinkles and tighten it.
The price is pretty reasonable and it goes on sale every now and then.
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
I like this because it give my face moisture without making it oily. I just wash my face then put on a little bit of this and my face is smooth and clean!
Karla G.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I do feel my face 'tighten' when I sue this which I like but it can someties feel like it's not properly moisturizing my face and when I apply my makeup the face cream seems to 'shred off my face' if you know what I mean? No? Well I would consider buying a different cream from avon like the Avon Care ones :)
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I apply this formula to my hands at night to help with premature aging. It definitely does what it says it will do. I can notice a tighter consistency to my skin when using.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Bakersfield , CA
I used this in hopes of reducing my fine lines and wrinkles on my face. Unfortunately I couldn't get over the greasy feeling it left on my skin. I've used it maybe 3 or 4 times, but am willing to put it into my daily routine if I can somehow control the oily feeling.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This product actually dose what it says it will do . My skin it tighter and seems like it was lifted making you look a bit younger . Helps with the crows feet
Sarah D.