BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAvon
Solutions Dramatic Firming Cream, 17 Ounce

Avon Solutions Dramatic Firming Cream, 1.7 Ounce

by Avon

Avon Solutions Dramatic Firming Cream - 1.7 fl. oz. : Rediscover your skin. This exclusive mix of vitamin E, carrot, apricot and arnica oil improves elasticity and resilience, for noticeably firmer, toned, supple skin in just 4 weeks.

Does this really work
Start your review of Avon Solutions Dramatic Firming Cream, 1.7 Ounce!
Product Highlights
I just wash my face then put on a little bit of this and my face is smooth and clean! in reviews
Melissa E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I apply this formula to my hands at night to help with premature aging. It definitely does what it says it will do. I can notice a tighter consistency to my skin when using.
Armine J.
Odenton
Highly recommended product, I use this cream more than 5 years, it’s very light weight, smells good and gives a kind of confident. I am looking young and beautiful by using this product. I use it every morning and feel myself queen.
Laurelann K.
Browns Mills
I love this product. I use it every day. It has dramatically reduced my baggy skin under my chin. My thyroid was four times the normal size and after I got treatment to reduce it the skin on me neck was so stretched out. This product really helped tighten it up.
Sarai M.
Avon Solutions Dramatic Firming Cream, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Sarai M.
Purchased at: Avon
I've started using this product the minute I found out about skin care. My gradma and mom use this product and there skin looks radiant, firm, and ageless. It is a very lightweight moisturizer. I use it day and night and top it off with rose water. It leaves my skin smooth. Definitely recommend!
Shanna S.
Fayetteville, AR
This is great. I even use it on my thighs. It really tightens up your skin. I only got it a month or 2 ago and I use it when I remember. I like it!
tamara T.
It works ok. Not firming as much as it tightens. I still had sagging skin so..
It works ok. Not firming as much as it tightens. I still had sagging skin so..
Tiffany M.
Swartz Creek, MI
I have a hard time with face cream because they usually make me break out. My grandma actually gave me this to try and I love it! It feels very light on my face and is not greasy. I use it everyday!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of my main products I use on my face and neck every night. I make sure I'm stocked up on this firming cream. It does help my skin and fine wrinkles and tighten it. The price is pretty reasonable and it goes on sale every now and then.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I do feel my face 'tighten' when I sue this which I like but it can someties feel like it's not properly moisturizing my face and when I apply my makeup the face cream seems to 'shred off my face' if you know what I mean? No? Well I would consider buying a different cream from avon like the Avon Care ones :)
Cherry A.
Love this cream... I have stocked up on it. I use it solely on the neck and jaw area. Works well on me.