Avon Solutions Banishing Cream Skin Discoloration Improver  uploaded by Ashley F.Avon Solutions Banishing Cream Skin Discoloration Improver  uploaded by Maria A.Avon Solutions Banishing Cream Skin Discoloration Improver  uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY AVON

• Did this actually help with the discoloration on the skin? 1 Answers
  • Does this really works for blemishes?3 Answers
Ashley F.
Louisville, KY
I just stared using this product because of the dark spots I am getting when I go out in the sun (even with sunscreen). I haven't noticed a difference in my skin yet, but I've only been using for a week! However, it glides on smooth and doesn't feel oily or greasy. It's very affordable and I like how it's in a jar and I can scoop out what I need! Really hoping it helps with my dark spots on my cheeks!
Victoria W.
I am actually on my second jar and I can say that it works great for me! I suffer from really oily skin and bad dark marks so after cleaning my face with a deep cleanser my face is usually dry. I use this moisturizer with a small drop of baby oil gel and it works wonders!
Hope B.
Blackville, SC
I used this for dark spots that I had the doctor called them a pregnancy mask. I used this every day and sometimes twice a day and I can say yes it works. When everything else I tried failed this worked! I am so happy because this little very inexpensive thing worked after I paid outrageous prices for prescriptions that didn't work.
Alexis S.
Beaumont, CA
I have to be honest, I do not use this with the intention of banishing anything-but strictly as a moisturizer.

This is my go-to moisturizer that has not caused me any sort of acne problems! I adore the softness on my face, the smell, and just all around everything it has to offer.

I have not noticed a significant difference in the color of my face, freckles, or anything like that-but as I said before I mainly use this for the moisturizing effect it has on my skin. It really does keep my skin nice and plump, soft, etc.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have used this for years. Over time it has helped my skin but it doesn't fix it quickly. I had some acne scars recently and it didn't do anything for them. But my age spots etc it's helped just takes a long time. I still use it, along with the firming cream.
frances m.
I don't use this product every day, use it mostly after a pimple or acne leaves a mark on my skin, use it couple of days, most of the time because I forget. I wish the product comes in a different presentation, tube vs jar, I don't like the idea of dipping my fingers every time I use it.
Judith M.
Para mi este producto sencillamente no funcionó, no aclara en ningún lugar que es para cutis seco. Esta crema es muy espesa y oleosa por lo que me produjo brotes de acné (mi cutis es graso) y por supuesto dejé de usarlo así que no pude saber si realmente aclaraba el rostro.
Amber L.
Wahiawa, HI
I use this practically everyday. I use it on my chest area before bed each night. I can see the difference. Will buy again when i run out. Make sure to use a sunscreen during the day, after using the banishing cream skin may become sunburn.
krystal ☺.
This product worked great for my grandma. She had a few dark spots on her arm and I gave her this cream to try out. It helped lighten her spots. Its really cheap and it's usually on sale for buy one get one free.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
This product works well and the price makes it super affordable. I have sensitive skin and usually have trouble finding a product that works that won't irritate it and I must say this product definitely it!
Marlisse T.
Hatillo, PR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really works for blemishes?
yona A.
Sugar Land, TX
Did this actually help with the discoloration on the skin?