BY AVON

• Did this actually help with the discoloration on the skin? 1 Answers
  • Does this really works for blemishes?3 Answers
Kimberly A.
Desoto, TX
This cream works wonders! I promise you, you will not be disappointed in giving it a try. I personally use it at night. 1) exfoliate your area to treat St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub 2) apply a good amount (it's inexpensive so don't worry about it). DO NOT USE THROUGHOUT THE DAY!!! It has bleaching properties so it will damage your skin!!! If you use in face in the PM wash your face in the morning and use a good SPF. I've seen results within my first jar and already ordered 3 more.
Lavonda M.
Wondering face cream for discoloration,dark spots,very gentle isn't harsh at all.nice packaging. Smells really good. Im a repeat user. This can also be used on the hands and arms if u have dark spots. Bought for Avon
Olga T.
Are use this every morning right before I start putting on my foundation and my primer. It’s a great product it’s not too greasy all you need is a little bit. It was a gift so I’m not sure how much it costs but I definitely will miss it when it’s gone and I will definitely look for
Lisa C.
Greenwood
I am 43 and I have started noticing brown spots on my face. I was looking for a cream that would help with the discoloration... this does help. And it is Affordable!
Victoria W.
I am actually on my second jar and I can say that it works great for me! I suffer from really oily skin and bad dark marks so after cleaning my face with a deep cleanser my face is usually dry. I use this moisturizer with a small drop of baby oil gel and it works wonders!
Ashley F.
Mt Washington, KY
I just stared using this product because of the dark spots I am getting when I go out in the sun (even with sunscreen). I haven't noticed a difference in my skin yet, but I've only been using for a week! However, it glides on smooth and doesn't feel oily or greasy. It's very affordable and I like how it's in a jar and I can scoop out what I need! Really hoping it helps with my dark spots on my cheeks!
Alexis S.
Beaumont, CA
I have to be honest, I do not use this with the intention of banishing anything-but strictly as a moisturizer.

This is my go-to moisturizer that has not caused me any sort of acne problems! I adore the softness on my face, the smell, and just all around everything it has to offer.

I have not noticed a significant difference in the color of my face, freckles, or anything like that-but as I said before I mainly use this for the moisturizing effect it has on my skin. It really does keep my skin nice and plump, soft, etc.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have used this for years. Over time it has helped my skin but it doesn't fix it quickly. I had some acne scars recently and it didn't do anything for them. But my age spots etc it's helped just takes a long time. I still use it, along with the firming cream.
Hope B.
Blackville , SC
I used this for dark spots that I had the doctor called them a pregnancy mask. I used this every day and sometimes twice a day and I can say yes it works. When everything else I tried failed this worked! I am so happy because this little very inexpensive thing worked after I paid outrageous prices for prescriptions that didn't work.
Megan L.
Bakersfield , CA
This moisturizer has done wonders to my skin
I use it in the morning and evening and have seen my skin change drastically. I have bad acne scars from when I was younger as well as uneven skin tones. This has help rid my skin of scars and make it all one even tone! I am a forever user of this product.
Marlisse T.
Manati
Does this really works for blemishes?
kosi a.
Sugar Land, TX
Did this actually help with the discoloration on the skin?