BY AVON

Brand New Avon Lip Gloss / Lipstick Smooth Velvet Chocolate Mousse Thick and Rich lip color in tube with applicator Pretty Reddish chocolate color see more...

Michelle H.
Phoenix
I love Avon it has good prices and lasts for a long time and doesnt irritate my skin... They have many products I used and I have had for almost 10 years the make up is worth the price....
Clarissa D.
Este é um ótimo produto! É fácil de aplicar, sem ficar fora dos lábios reais e dura algumas horas como outras manchas lábio. Faz os meus lábios olhar grande que eu amo; Gostaria definitivamente tentar tons de cor diferentes e recommendar a um amigo!
Aime C.
Ramona, CA
This is a great product! It is easy to apply without getting outside of the actual lips and it lasts a few hours like other lip stains. Makes my lips look big which I love; I would definitely try different color tones and recommend to a friend!
Sierra G.
Big stone gap, VA
Love the soft finish. I like the pink fluff color because I like a more neutral lip. It doesn't have a lot of staying power compared to some other stains imo, but I do like the product!
P.s. I think the darker colors probably stay on longer
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
Este es un producto fabuloso!!! Su pigmentación es maravillosa!!!! Me encantan sus tonalidades. Es un labial q no reseca los labios y dura mucho tiempo puesto
Susan H.
Louisa
Avon Lip Stain Marker - Rose Avon needs more colors in stains. Stays on longer than others I’ve tried
iris H.
Cape coral, FL
Very pretty, i love this product would buy again definetely, i would recommend to my friends
Rachel E.
Thurnscoe
Feel nice on the lips. Not sticky. A good range of colours to suit anyone. The cost is average not too expensive. Only thing is the staying power isn't amazing! Xx
Sheila marie R.
Muntinlupa
I like it so much,the texture is smooth and it is not harmful to the skin,i like using it,and it compliment on my skin,avon is a trusted product and affordable
domenica c.
Lachute
I think this product has been discontinued by Avon , it was a very light weight and pigmented. Lip color as a!ways Avon offers a great rang of shades
Am H.
Does anyone know how long this lip stain lasts? Like just a few hours? The whole day?
Adrijana K.