Add a Photo

By AVON
#92 in Lip Stain
Clarissa D.
Clarissa D.

Este é um ótimo produto! É fácil de aplicar, sem ficar fora dos lábios reais e dura algumas horas como outras manchas lábio. Faz os meus lábios olhar grande que eu amo; Gostaria definitivamente tentar tons de cor diferentes e recommendar a um amigo!
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.

Este es un producto fabuloso!!! Su pigmentación es maravillosa!!!! Me encantan sus tonalidades. Es un labial q no reseca los labios y dura mucho tiempo puesto
Aime C.
Aime C.
Ramona, CA

This is a great product! It is easy to apply without getting outside of the actual lips and it lasts a few hours like other lip stains. Makes my lips look big which I love; I would definitely try different color tones and recommend to a friend!
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Big stone gap, VA

Love the soft finish. I like the pink fluff color because I like a more neutral lip. It doesn't have a lot of staying power compared to some other stains imo, but I do like the product!
P.s. I think the darker colors probably stay on longer
iris H.
iris H.
Cape Coral, FL

Very pretty, i love this product would buy again definetely, i would recommend to my friends
Paola G.
Paola G.

This color "Sassy" is my favorite one, my boyfriend loves it but it doesnt survive to the first round of kisses.
Adrijana K.
Adrijana K.

How does it apply?
Am H.
Am H.

Does anyone know how long this lip stain lasts? Like just a few hours? The whole day?

Join Now