BY AVON

Brand new in the box. see more...

Emilee D.
Abilene, KS
this powder (personally) left a lot of flashback. it didn't seem to 'melt' into my skin like other powders do, it just sat on the surface. it left tmy face feeling very tight and dry after using just a small amount of powder.
Lauren U.
Use this everyday. Have been using since 2009. I'm very fair skinned but in the summer I ran alof. It's hard to find a color that matches but I can mix there shades.
Nicole C.
Totally comparable to Bare Minerals. I sold Avon over 5 years ago & had a customer HAND me her Bare Minerals when I delivered her order!!! You can't beat the price for the quality!
Katie E.
Philadelphia, PA
This has been the only foundation I have used for 7 years. I would say mild - moderate coverage and the color is perfect for my skin tone. The price is the best part!
Amber M.
Love this. Has the perfect way of adding just enough powder at a time that your heart desires. Color always matches my skin tone
Alyssa J.
Akron, OH
Avon's mineral powder is light on the face but provides true to color results. I use everyday and it does not clog my pores
Steffany A.
Perry, FL
I love this powder, you dont even need to apply foundation. The formula is awesome it covers and conceals blemishes
Miranda S.
Johnson City, TN
I don’t use mine much, but when I do use it over my liquid foundation it holds my makeup better.
Keira A.
I love this product! My mother sold Avon for my whole life so I only ever got Avon products, but now that she doesn't, I've realized that they're actually very good! I use this under my eyes to hide my dark circles and it works great! I would highly recommend.
Victoria M.
This was one of those products that my mum bought when a was young and just starting to wear makeup. The coverage is so nice and the matte finish works wonders. It’s no surprise that I have been continuing to buy it since then!

Amazon