MakeupAvon
Smooth Minerals Lipsgloss - Nude Glaze

Avon Smooth Minerals Lipsgloss - Nude Glaze

by Avon

Sheer luminous color. Glistening glossy shine. Conditioning moisturizers. Contains pure mineral pigments with moisturizing shea butter. Dye-free, preservative-free and fragrance-free. .12 oz. net wt.

Is it long lasting and how much is this product
Start your review of Avon Smooth Minerals Lipsgloss - Nude Glaze!
Brenda F.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Rumberry
Very glossy on the lips. If you want extra shine on a lipstick put this gloss with it.
Rosynel A.
Miami Beach, FL
Here in my country almost is not achieved, but once you use it and I loved it ... very beautiful leaves lips soft :)
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I love this lip gloss. I am not a fan of anything pink but I've been told it looks great on me because of my fair skin. I love how smooth it goes on and that it last for a long time.
Anjelika D.
Granville, Wv
Review for: Rose Garnet
My grandma sold Avon I've sold Avon and honestly all their makeup is amazing. Especially when you can get most of it on sale
Maureen P.
Halfmoon , NY
Review for: Natural Glow
This is my go to lipgloss. I like the way it feels on my lips and how it makes my lips feel. It stays on for a long time. The only down side is it is not sold in stores. You have to go either through on Avon representative or their website to get it.
Lexi W.
Fresno
Hey loves! I actually liked this gloss more than i thought i would. The Avon Smooth Minerals Lipsgloss - Nude Glaze is a beautiful pink that lasts a few hours. The packaging allows you too truly see what the color will look like (which we all know is a plus) If your looking for a long lasting gloss, this may not be for you but it does last a few hours. I use it as an everyday gloss which is great because it contains SPF. I also really liked the smell of this gloss (it almost smells like chocolate). I think i would buy this again and i would also recommend it as well. The applicator isn’t very soft but the product still goes on smoothly and thats really all that i care about.
Delaney D.
Rochester, NH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Rose Garnet
Love so much! It goes on so smoothly and stays on all day. The color was the perfect shade I needed and it was so easy to apply. Not chunky or smudgy at all. Perfect pigmentation I will definitely buy again.
Ali 🌿.
Katy
Review for: Rose Garnet
I wasn't pleased with the lip gloss. I wanted to try then out to see how it looked. But I didn't like them.
Madison L.
Kansas City
I love this!! It is just a little bit sticky, but not crazy bad. I use a small amount everyday to add a little sparkle to my lips.
miss_m3ga
Stockbridge
Good thick lip gloss. Mine has some glitter in it which I like for simple makeup days. It will mix with lipstick though so id wipe the wand before putting it back in the tube