BY AVON

• Does this give a nice coverage and does it last all day ? 4 Answers
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder has a shimmer to it so when you look at this powder, you think to yourself, "No way am I using this to set my face!" So as you can probably tell, it took me forever to actually try it out. I have had it in my makeup bag for ever and I honestly don't even remember how I got my hands on it. But because my banana powder was too yellow on me and I am pretty sure the Laura Mercier powder I bought off of eBay is a fake (I know, I know, I even knew it at the time how stupid it was to order it but whatev), I tried this product to bake and set my face. This powder is super light and finely milled. The shimmer doesn't really show up on the face at all. Perhaps in the light it might, but I truly haven't noticed it at all. Great product and not too drying. I would use this if a glow is what you are going for.
Megan G.
Oak Hill, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Avon! I use the products everyday and have almost no complaints. The loose translucent powder is a must for setting liquid foundation or when you need to get rid of extra shine.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mineral powder. I used another more expensive brand and i actually like this one better. It has a slight shimmer to it so it almost looks like i have a "glow" it lasts as well. I dont like cakey make up and this one is light and nice.
Sarah G.
I've used this foundation powder since high school (for about 5 years now), and I really love it. It creates a smooth, even layer of makeup that doesn't feel too heavy or cakey. I love the loose powder, and it's really great for the summer! It's a great price too when compared to other name brand products.
arlisia m.
Stockbridge, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my natural-esque foundation, that I haven't been able to put down fur two weeks. Once you learn how to work with it, you'll be in love. I have dry skin but this stuff, despite it being powder, doesn't look too matte, whatsoever, and it's super comfortable even for the intense Summer heat.
Arycelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin. So I hesitate to use foundation. I love avon and this foundation was wonderful! My skin didn't get bothered by it
Carrie E.
Fayetteville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on so flawless! No smells, no clumping, no fine lines, feels and looks natural. And the best part reasonably priced
Kristin N.
Chatham
Beauty Junkie Expert
It gives a good finish, but can create a cake-y look on the face. Doesn’t perfect the face much. Helps with oil.
Sarah M.
newark, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was curious about mineral makeup. I got the complete set of Avon's and I was very happy with outcome
Christina F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this powder foundation. It provides great coverage and is not too heavy for my skin.
Does this give a nice coverage and does it last all day ?