BY AVON

Summer G.
RAYNE, LA
Im not big on the eye shadow makeup like at all! But, if I have to wear it at time this is my choice. I love the soft colors with the shimmer and how well it just glides on.
gwen b.
North Highlands, CA
I loved this product!!!!!!!!!! It was a beautiful color. It was very easy to apply and use. I'm very thankful. I bought it online for a good price!!!! It was my first time using that product and it was great. I would definitely recommend it. It was great.
Alex U.
I like the colors offered for these eyeshadow sticks, however they are a little hard to apply. Maybe I need more practice with them. My eyes look great once I finally get it perfect though.
Nicole A.
Baltimore, MD
Great color that stays. Creamy eyeshadow that blends well. Love that it's a pencil. Sharpen it for accurate, precise coverage. Matches everything. Great with sensitive skin. Doesn't just rub off. Nice sparkle.
Angelina G.
San Antonio, TX
The eye shadow is very not pigmented. I wish the packaging was a little more better. There is room for improvement. This was the first time I used this product.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Daniela M.
todos sus productos son super originales,todos van a cuidar de tu piel ademas te duran sin tu preocuparte dan un acabado super natural, lo recomiendo
Leagh R.
New Holland, OH
The color and pigment is very beautiful. I have oily skin/eyelids and it did seem to crease. But if I used a primer it seemed to not crease as much.
Amy G.
Homestead,FL
I really like this product because it's very convenient for on the go because you can just throw it in your purse and your good to go.
Marielkys G.
I love the minerals eyeshadow sticks, they are so easy to apply and the colors look very smooth. These are great for quick touch ups or make up on the go. Great ! Awesome ! Amaziiinnggg ! Love it ! Get it nowwwww !!!! Won't regret it !! Soo good ! Real nice ! Recommend indeed.