Avon Smooth Minerals Eye Shadow Mineral Ice Powder 0.06 oz uploaded by Crisma G.

BY AVON

Maria M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love the way this looks on my skin! It's a pretty color with just a bit of shimmer. The only complaint I have is about the waste of product due to the packaging :( Where it is a loose powder, I occasionally get too much on my brush and end up having to tap it off. Other then that, I love it!
Christin S.
South Bend, IN
This stuff is amazing clings too eyeshadow primer with no issues. I have hazel eyes and I'm never disappointed with the eyeshadow helping my eyes stand out. This shadow is super easy to apply alone and with other. Would definitely recommend!
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
This product was quite disappointed, pigmentation is bad and the color was not the show seemed packaging, and does not last all day, is a shadow that I do not like and not worth the price
Theresa S.
Grand Junction, CO
this product was a very long lasting prouct an was very shinny an glowed.i am a first time user of this proiduct
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
beautiful color that lasts all day on the eyes and compliments brown eyes very well
Willow G.
This is a affordable eye makeup product. Keeps eye showdow looking smooth. It meets my expectations for a eye shadow, good value not to expensive, I would totally recommend this product to others. It definitely does what it's supposed to do. It also smells great!! It's the classic product name we all remember growing up.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
This shadow goes on really nice and is very smooth feeling. It blends well and has a nice silver shimmer to it. I does tend to wear off a little after a while if you don't but a good base product down under it.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the various color options you have for these eye shadows and they are a very good price for the amount of shadow you get. I am not a huge fan of the packaging though. I may buy this again in the future if the packaging changes.
Jenna L.
Rock Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are extremely hard to apply. They are to shear for me and nowhere near as pigmented as I prefer. Even as a swatch, it's more like a shear layer that is barely there in my opinion.
Kendra V.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeshadow I have every color they have, it comes in a little package I use it pretty much everyday! I am a repeat user love all Avon products! Would deff buy again!
mallory b.
Ooltewah, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is pigmentation? How long does the color last? Do you like the shadow in general? What are cons about it?