Avon Smooth Minerals Eye Shadow Mineral Ice Powder 0.06 oz uploaded by Crisma G.

BY AVON

Nakisha M.
Knoxville, TN
This is another go to! I love these little shadows. The only down fall is how they have these set up. They have a little hole on the top an you stick your brush in that to get your shadow an my brush won't fit. But I love the colors an they also last all day with out creasing. A definite must have.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
I did really like this product but was not entirely impressed to the max with it. My mom bought it for me as a gift. It was ok but not off the charts make me want to loose my mind over
Lavonda M.
Very nice for highlighting under the brow an a all over the lid shadow or in the middle for a halo! Nice packaging and lasts for a long time. Very good value and definitely recommend
Isabella L.
['Indianapolis', 'IN'], IN
Pretty great shadow. I stilk have to learn how to use it better because it's a lot shiny. If we are not careful, it thows glitter all over the face, and it's really hard to comd off
Linda C.
Roodhouse, IL
I love how smooth the Avon smooth minerals eye shadow just glides on like it is just totally meant to be there... I use this everyday. During work or play. Through my Avon website online. It's long lasting in the morning sometimes it looks like I just put make up on. I think all women who wear eyeshadow should try it!
Willow G.
This is a affordable eye makeup product. Keeps eye showdow looking smooth. It meets my expectations for a eye shadow, good value not to expensive, I would totally recommend this product to others. It definitely does what it's supposed to do. It also smells great!! It's the classic product name we all remember growing up.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
This shadow goes on really nice and is very smooth feeling. It blends well and has a nice silver shimmer to it. I does tend to wear off a little after a while if you don't but a good base product down under it.
Crisma G.
I Love this loose shadow for my inner corner highlight, and I will sometimes use it on my lid. It has a very strong glitter presence to it. Lol if that makes sense. I picked mine up at a community sale, a exrepresentative was selling her stash. I got a quad palette, and this shadow. The name kind of throws it off considering its pink, where I thought it would be silver. I bought it anyway haha it's a beautiful shadow. I Love the container it comes in, it has a lil Peep hole so you don't get product everywhere. You can just dip in, and go. I don't think I would repurchase for full price. I don't know how much they are, but I only paid $4... soooo haha
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
I like the various color options you have for these eye shadows and they are a very good price for the amount of shadow you get. I am not a huge fan of the packaging though. I may buy this again in the future if the packaging changes.
Jenna L.
Rock Hill, SC
These are extremely hard to apply. They are to shear for me and nowhere near as pigmented as I prefer. Even as a swatch, it's more like a shear layer that is barely there in my opinion.
mallory b.
Ooltewah, TN
How is pigmentation? How long does the color last? Do you like the shadow in general? What are cons about it?