BY AVON

Avon smooth minerals eyeshadow cocoa glow see more...

Avon Smooth Minerals Eye Shadow Cocoa Glow Powder 0.06 oz

Start your review of Avon Smooth Minerals Eye Shadow Cocoa Glow Powder 0.06 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Love this product! Love how the eye powder has a small opening for the brush to apply to the eyelid. You have to be careful not to get too much so I dip the brush into the containers. I love the lightness and softness to this powder.
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
It's a big shade. I really like this particular pigment and I have the tone of rock 07- reddish. It is a brown with fascinating glints of gold, it is a very economical and good shade, so for me this is very good. I recommend that you apply it with a brush and with your fingers you can also perfectly. If
you want the pigment to look more powerful I recommend that you lightly
moisten the brush and apply it and you will see the plus sign it gives
you. It's a little dusty but I personally do not bother me at all. I am hoping that I would like to have other colors. In
the inserted photo my camera does not capture very well the
pigmentation and the flashes of this, but the truth is that it looks
perfect in person
Madelynn B.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion
Kasandra C.
I've only tried the simmer loose shadows and i use them for the pop of color on my lid or when i do a cut crease and i love them. So pigmented, they dont smear and they stay on all day.
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
Fun eyeshadows for those who like loose or mineral shadows. These personally didn't work for me, I would prefer more powerful pigment but these are perfect for a softer look.
Miah⚡️طفل ص.
I really really like this lose eyeshadows . They are like mini glitters but still have that very pigmented eye shadow feel to them.Every time Avon Smooth Minerals Eye Shadow Cocoa Glow Powder 0.06 oz I need a pop of color or want to use something that would elevate the look I tent to reach for this
Lisa G.
Arlington, TX
Sparkly and light. Love it. I usually don't like sparkly eyeshadow on a day to day basis but this is subtle enough to wear to the office. I have multiple colors of this eye shadow. The only thing I don't like is that the inner lid breaks off and I have to keep it on the bathroom counter and not in my makeup bag.
Marie S.
when we talk about avon we need to talk aout the relationship price-quality which is amazing, this is why I like avon. I trust them.
I'm not fan of powder shadows but this is a good one. They have a good pigmentation and nice colors. try it!
Jessica C.
Queenstown, MD
Love this product! The color is a perfect neutral, can be worn with any outfit. Excellently highlights blue eyes. It is a long lasting shadow which never looses its shade or sparkle. Does not dissolve into the skin like many eyes products.
TONYA M.
Zeigler
this is the only product that does not afffect or irritate my contacts and the color last all day long and it takes alot to get it off at the end of the day which i really like and the packaging is small and compaact with is convient.
Adelyn J.
Bronx, NY
How many of you like this product?