BeautyEyeEyeshadowAvon
Smooth Minerals Eye Shadow Cocoa Glow Powder 006 oz

Avon Smooth Minerals Eye Shadow Cocoa Glow Powder 0.06 oz

by Avon

Avon smooth minerals eyeshadow cocoa glow

How many of you like this product?
Start your review of Avon Smooth Minerals Eye Shadow Cocoa Glow Powder 0.06 oz!
Dixie M.
Conroe, TX
Avon Smooth Minerals Eye Shadow Cocoa Glow Powder 0.06 oz uploaded by Dixie M.
These eye shadows are amazing!! Yes Avon but the are such high quality I use them for all my looks. They are so glittery that you would be surprised it's Avon.
Tecla  M.
Holtsville, NY
Goes on easily. Doesn't feel heavy on your eyes. Great price. Stays on all day and comes off easily with soap and water.
Miahطفل ص.
Avon Smooth Minerals Eye Shadow Cocoa Glow Powder 0.06 oz uploaded by Miahطفل ص.
I really really like this lose eyeshadows . They are like mini glitters but still have that very pigmented eye shadow feel to them.Every time Avon Smooth Minerals Eye Shadow Cocoa Glow Powder 0.06 oz I need a pop of color or want to use something that would elevate the look I tent to reach for this
Ashley M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
1,155 reviews
Love this product! Love how the eye powder has a small opening for the brush to apply to the eyelid. You have to be careful not to get too much so I dip the brush into the containers. I love the lightness and softness to this powder.
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
Avon Smooth Minerals Eye Shadow Cocoa Glow Powder 0.06 oz uploaded by Gabriela M.
It's a big shade. I really like this particular pigment and I have the tone of rock 07- reddish. It is a brown with fascinating glints of gold, it is a very economical and good shade, so for me this is very good. I recommend that you apply it with a brush and with your fingers you can also perfectly. If you want the pigment to look more powerful I recommend that you lightly moisten the brush and apply it and you will see the plus sign it gives you. It's a little dusty but I personally do not bother me at all. I am hoping that I would like to have other colors. In the inserted photo my camera does not capture very well the pigmentation and the flashes of this, but the truth is that it looks perfect in person
Robbyn C.
Long Beach, CA
Avons mineral eye shadows are pretty darn good. Goes on smoothly, and has pretty good staying power
Kathleen F.
Bothell, WA
This is a great mineral eye shadow! I have green eyes so most neutrals look good on me. I ordered this after I already had the Bare Minerals eye shadow, and I liked the Avon ones better. They have a little bit of shimmer and aren't as pigmented so it's easier to control how light or dark you want it.
member-8a254a2c0
Very bold colors!! Need to make sure you use a good brush when applying. Great value for the price
Ruby S.
Indiantown, FL
It's easy to apply and it has a nice texture. I love how it looks and it lasts all day.
Jessica C.
Queenstown, MD
Love this product! The color is a perfect neutral, can be worn with any outfit. Excellently highlights blue eyes. It is a long lasting shadow which never looses its shade or sparkle. Does not dissolve into the skin like many eyes products.